48

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

        I drove my car like a mad man wanting the reach the hospital soon. Reaching the hospital, I parked my car and went to ask the receptionist about Hana's room. Getting the room number I rushed to take the lift but it was full and didnt have any space fr me to stand. Hana's room s in fourth floor and waiting fr the lift will only make me panic more. I searched fr the stairs and was running like usain bolt. Panting and grunting I reached 4th floor and saw Lucy with her mom standing at the corner. My legs feel like jelly and in pain but Hana s in more pain than me.

     Standing beside them, Lucy was praying while her Mom was calling Hana's and my parents. Hana's painful scream can be heard from the room she is in and I wanted to go inside but the doc told me to wait fr a while. Later our parents came and was waiting with us. All listening to Hana's screaming. God..... I can't listen. I feel mentally upset to give her this pain. A couple of doctors came from her room and
"Hana's family?".
"We are doctor. Is she in more pain?". Her mom asked with worry. 
"I would like to speak with you guys. Can u come to my room?". One of them said which made us lose our breath. Is anything wrong?. My lord......

      Walking inside the room, he spoke
"Hana's due date should have been next week but I think she was stressed. That's the reason fr her early birth giving. Anyways the baby and mother are healthy and within few hours Hana will be giving birth".
Few hours..... What?
"Doc.... She s in pain right?. Why few words?". I asked. She s screaming in pain and the doc saying few hours!!?.
"Taehyung... She s not dilated fully. It will take few hours fr her body to give birth".
He said in a calm manner.
"But she's screaming". I exclaimed.
"Taehyung.... Its normal. Don't get tensed. U should give her support. Okay.... U can see her and talk with her but don't drain her energy. Give her something to eat. She should have energy to push the baby". 

       Hearing his words, I thanked the doc and ran to see her. Inside she was sweating  and was cluching the hospital dress tightly because of the pain.

HANA'S POV:

        The pain was unbearable. Its only the starting but I can't handle it. Another pain shoot and I gritted my teeth to control my screams. Suddenly the door opened and in came Taehyung looking like a crazy guy. His hair in different direction, his face filled with worry. He stood beside me and took hold of my hands and encouraged me. Hearing his words and voice made me less calm. The pain reduced and I layed on the bed with a loud sigh. Closing my eyes, I felt something near my lips. I opened to see Taehyung holding a cup of juice in front of lips. Where did the juice come from?.

       He motioned me to drink it and who am I to decline. I was thirsty. I drank it in one breath and was about to lay down but the pain rose again. Baby.... U r making mommy to cry ma.....
2 and half hours passed with me in pain and Taehyung encouraging me.
Both of our parents came to see me and wished me good luck. The doc checked how much I was dilated and said that its time.

       A lady doc sat in front and said me to take deep breath. Once she said me to push I have to push. Taehyung stood behind me, my hand in his and was encouraging me again. "You can do it Hana".
"Just a little longer".
"Do it fr baby bear Hana". I wanted to scold him fr giving me this pain but I can't.
"Pls make it go Tae. Its paining so much".
Tears streamed without any break and I was having a hard time to breathe.

      "Hana.... We can see the baby's head. Just one more push Hana. One more". Doc said and hearing this I managed to gain some strength. Taking deep breathes...... The doc counted till 3 and I pushed with all my remaining strength. A loud cry can be heard and everyone present inside the room started cheering fr the baby. The doc was having my baby on her arms. My baby boy😍😍.
"Congratulations Hana and Taehyung.... Its a beautiful and healthy baby boy". The doc said with a smile. She kept the baby on my chest and pure joy engulfed my body. Tears of happiness decorated my face and I looked up to see Taehyung in same condition. He had a hand on his mouth covering his sobs but a smile on its full display when he saw me.

        My body was completely tired and exhausted. Taking one last look at my baby, I closed my eyes to take rest.
"Thank you Hana.....Fr this beautiful gift". Was the last thing I heard before I drifted to sleep.