9

HANA'S POV:

      The day before our parents anniversary,  Taetae came in search of me. I was sleeping my sorrows while hugging my pillow. That cute alein kept on poking my cheeks in attempt to wake me up. But who am I !!!!! Nope !!!.....not gonna wake up....!!! After getting irritated with him,  I pushed him off my bed who landed with his butt on the floor. He whined like a pup who wants attention and groaned in pain. But do I look like I care... No way... Peeking a glance at him... I continued to sleep. Enough with my ignorance ,he lifted me and started walking like carrying a sack of potatoes on his shoulder. He pushed me in the bathroom and locked the door telling me to refreshen up. With much delight..... I started my morning routine. Dressing up and taking the stairs to the Dining room , I was met with a cute tiger drinking HOT CHOCOLATE 🤤. Greeting my parents and having breakfast , with this happy tiger talking to my parents about his work my day started.

      You see neither my parents nor his parents know about his love life. He wanted to introduce Emily as his FIANCE to his parents ,not as a girlfriend.

     Pushing me out from my own home, he made me sit in his car and drove away. Not knowing where we are going , I entertained myself with tuning the ratio to my favorite song. Smile spread on my face as well as Taetae's hearing the song. Both of us Dabbing and dancing with a pure enjoyment was a good feel. Its been a long time since I spent with Taetae. He s always busy with work and  if he gets free time he spents it with Emily. 

       Time didnt seem to be gone has we reached our destination where the party fr tomorrow's occasion will be conducted. We both got out and made our way to see the decorations and to final check everything. Suddenly Taetae held my hand and pointed a finger towards a direction or to be specific a place. It had a small stage with full flower decorations.

      "Thats where I'm gonna propose Emily tomorrow. You have to keep her company fr a while cause I need to arrange a few things before I propose her". I actually forgot about the proposal thing. But him remaining me makes me wanna decide whether should I be present here or not tomorrow. His face was filled with a look that gives him peace whenever he talked about Emily. I can clearly see how much he loves Emily. There s not 1% of chance fr me to have that love. Stabilizing myself I let out a sigh and made a happy face.

     "Great Taetae... I'm happy for you". I'm really am happy for him. I can't have his love but seeing him happy makes me happy. "Ohh..my..God..Hana ... I can't believe we came this far. I still feel like we just started dating...but tomorrow I'm gonna propose her and make her mine....man times flies so fast".

      Got nothing to say I gave him a tight smile."okay when r u gonna find a boyfriend Hana?". Wait...I was not expecting this. Shit... no excuses coming to my mind right now...Shuttering I answered him "No one impressed me till now Taetae. So I have to wait!!".  "Get married soon Hana girl ...I don't wanna see your wringled face in ur marriage album". Clapping his arm we laughter and exited the area. We  spent the  day with lunch in his favorite place and diner in mine. We went to movies and played few games in the game station just like before. Two best friends hanging out.

      After dinner Taetae dropped me in and waves his goodbye like a child. Sending him off, I straight away went to bed. And allowed my body to rest. Its been a long day. And tomorrow I should get early to see the venue one last time. I hope tomorrow goes well fr me and everyone.

But will it go well ??