23

HANA'S POV :

      Dressing myself up fr my dance class with a tight black leggings with a crop top covering it with my big pink sweater, I climbed down the stairs to see Taehyung sitting in front of the TV with a cup of hot chocolate. Why did he get up early ??. Usually he will sleep like there s no tomorrow during weekends but y early today?!. Shrugging my shoulders I walked up to him and greeted him good morning. He didnt even give me a glance, he kept on with his work of watching TV. Sighing out loud I said "I'm going out. Hope you can make yourself something to eat. Cause I'll be late". Same ....no response. Taking one last look at him I took off to my dance class.

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

      I saw her coming down the stairs. I don't want to see her face in the morning and ruin my mood. I'm already tired. I couldnt sleep yesterday and I don't know why!. She spoke as if I'm listening...well I was listening but I won't let her know. If she knows she will take it as an advantage. Okay.....enough with her in the morning.

      I dressed up and left my home to see Jimin in his dance class. I reached the place and was waiting fr him in the reception. He said he s here and will come within few seconds. I turned around all direction and a voice got my attention. Its was him, the cute yet evil chick who made me loose my weekend beauty sleep. Because of him I'm here otherwise I would be in my dreamland with my love Emily. I really could not forgot her and move on. She s stuck in my mind 24/7.
Not getting any response from me , he snapped his small cute fingers infront of my eyes to get my focus back.
"What were you thinking bro ??. Come on. You need to focus today to help me. Its my life man. keep your focus here". Again just like yesterday he started advicing me. I thought I'm the one in the place to advice him but its the exact opposite happening here. 

    "Dude...I'm here. Don't make my ears bleed. Just let me see her so that i can give you some advices". I told him some tricks to make girls fall but he said that I should see that mysterious girl love of him and give him my piece of idea. What a brain this evil chick has🤔🤔.
"Come on...she came way to early today. She s gonna perform now. Come ...you will be mesmerized with her dance moves". With that said he dragged me all the way to the dance room. Before going inside he told me to go first since he wanted to use the restroom fr real quick and will be right back. I don't wanna enter without him cause it will look odd. I don't know anyone inside.

"Can u pls move aside....so that I can enter?". A familiar voice asked from behind. Why do I feel like something about to happen ??. Moving aside and the said girl walked infront of me and bowed to say thank you. She lifted her and stood up. Both our mouth gave out gasps as we saw each other. Hana was standing in front of me with a crop top with black leggings. Damn she has good curves. Wait..what are you thinking Taehyung..u idiot...
Coughing,  I stood my posture straight and "what are u doing here?". I asked in a monotune.
"I dance here. This my dance class".
She dances here!!!!.... Wait she still dance..I thought she left dance years ago. I didnt know she still danced. I've seen her dance like 5 to 6 years ago. I don't even remember how she dance.

     "What are you doing here?". Here question brought me back from my thoughts.
"Its none of ur business. Go and do your work". I answered her rudely and it came out a little bit loud than I wanted it to be. She saw everyone looking at us and gave them a slight smile saying that everything s fine. All of them returned to there normal work and she started to walk further inside the room. I quickly called her and
"Don't tell anyone that we are married. I don't want anything with you and ur friends. And don't talk with me. Act like a stranger okay..I don't know you and neither do you. Got it?".
I don't think anyone here knew about us got married and I don't want any attention from her friends. It will only give me headache.

HANA'S POV:

      Nodding my head in understanding, I went in search of my group. They all gave me a high five and started discussing about dance moves and songs. From my corner eye I saw Taehyung coming inside the room with Jimin. Jimin had his arm thrown around Taehyung's shoulder. Are they friends?. They both walked in our direction and stood tall in front of us.

    "Guys this s Taehyung , my best friend and my boss in work". So Jimin works fr this tiger. How come I didn't know about this.
Correct this alein doesnt talk with me. I almost forgot about it. And chimchim also doesn't know about us being childhood friends. Great....really great...
He introduced Taehyung to us and everyone shook hands with him. At last it was my turn and I really wanted to run and hide from him. Taehyung gave me a blank face and extended his hand fr me to shake. He told me to act like a stranger right then I'm gonna do that so well.
"Hello I'm Hana...Lee Hana". I purposely said my real name instead of using Kim. He gave me a stern look and nodded his head.
"Do you dance Miss.Lee Hana?". He gave pressure in the word "Lee" and his question got me offended. So he wanna insult me ha...not gonna happen. I was about to answer him when our teacher called us to dance.

      Giving him a tight smile, I walked my way to the center of the room and got in my position. He underestimated me and I'm not gonna let him sleep tonight with satisfaction. Just Wait and watch you little grumpy tiger.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

     She stood in the center with the rest of them behind her. The music was about to start and the evil chick next to me dragged to a place to get nice view. He invited me to see his girl crush but here I am seeing Hana getting ready to dance.
"Jimin did your girl came?. I wanna see her so that I can leave soon". I'm getting impatient. Want kind of dress is Hana wearing😤😤. 
"She s there. Standing like a queen". He answered with his dreamy voice. How can I know who his girl is. I really am gonna kill him by giving extra work tomorrow. "How do I know idiot. Tell me exactly!!". My patience s running really low. "The one at the center". The one at the center s Hana. No other s standing there. Where a his gi..... Wait...his he talking about Hana??....as if Hana..my.....
"Is it Hana?". I questioned him which gained a smile from him.
"Absolutely correct Taehyung. Its Hana. My love".

My eyes were wide like a saucer.

What the hell s happening??.