52

HANA'S POV:

       We both were crying with our foreheads joined together. 
"Do you trust me Hana?". I just looked at him with wide eyes and suddenly
he got of me and gave me his hand.
"I'll show you something I've been doing fr a long time. Come". He said while waving his hands. I look at him then at the hand then at him.
"Trust me Hana". He said with a sad voice.
Hesitantly I gave him my hand, he took it and made me stand up. He guided me to a guest room which s next to his bedroom. The door was painted in yellow color and was giving a bright aura. He opened the door and stood aside giving me space to get inside. I just stood still not knowing if I should go in or not, but the way his face fell because of my hestiation, I  boosted myself and walked inside the room with careful steps.

     But my breathe inched when I saw what's inside the room. Its a nursing room. A room fr my baby Dae. Its painted in baby blue and light pink. Its has a crib fr Dae in the center along with a bean bag fr me to feed him while sitting. Its had lot of toys and dresses for Dae. The walls are designed with a theme of nature which s my favorite. My eyes were like saucers. I walked towards the crib and was tracing the feathers which were present on either side of the crib. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind with a head on my shoulder. 
"How s the room Hana?. Do you like it?". He asked with a hopeful voice. Like it??....I love it!!!....

      I nodded my head as yes and asked
"Who made this Tae?".
"I made it". He said while hiding his face in the crook of my neck. He made it.....
"U made the room?". I asked with pure shock. He has talents.....God.... Cause this room is perfect.
"Yes!!.... I've been doing this fr a month. Yunna helped me with somethings and I did this staying here all night".
Is it??.... That's y he left at the midnight ha!!!.....
"When you caught me coming inside the house that day..... I was finishing with the painting". Okayyyy...... I misunderstood everything.
"Y did you work in nights?.... You can do in day right?". I questioned him by turning to face him. His hands stayed on my waist while he was smiling slightly to ease the tension between us.
"I wanted it to be a surprise fr you and I was planning to apologize to you here by showing this room. But mom and dad kept on coming here to keep it clean and they were close to see the room. I wanted you to  be the first person to see this room that I've created fr Dae".

      He said with a proud smile. Sure he should be proud. I nodded my head and took a look at the room. His arms tighten around my waist and i turned to see him looking at me.
"I'm sorry Hana.... I'm really sorry..... I should have apologized to you before but I wanted it to be meaningful. After I come to know that Dae s mine ..... I felt like shit. Saying sorry won't be enough so I created this room with all my love fr you and Dae. .......I Love you Hana .... Pls forgive me".
He said..... He said it.... He loves me.
But I can't just forget everything and live with him. It will take some time.

       "I can't just forgive you Tae.... It will take some time....". I said hesitantly. I am breaking his hope but I can't go just like that.
"Okay.... At least can you pls come back to me... In this house...". He asked carefully not wanting to make any mistakes in his words. I thought about it , why not. He decorated this room fr Dae and its his request. At least I can do this fr him.
"Okay... I'll come but if you do one mistake.... I say one mistake .... I'll never forgive you ever. Got it?". I asked with a stern voice. He visually gulped and nodded like a child.  Even when speaking he doesn't seem to leave me. His arms only getting tightened.
"Can I ask one more request Hana?".I nodded my head fr him to continue.
"I've rearranged all you're things in my room and I want you to be in my room.... Our room..pls". He asked the last line with a cute voice which made me giggle lightly. Hearing my giggle his face showed his famous boxy smile.
"Okay.... But you should maintain your limits".

"Absolutely my dear.... I can't wait to live like a happy couple". He said while hugging me and I hugged him back because I need it.
I forgive him 50% because its my misunderstanding but the rest 50% he should gain my trust. And let's see how he does that.