12

AUTHOR'S POV :

      They celebration went so smoothly after that incident. Both the parents are happy while both the children are in shock. The guests slowly started leaving and around 11:20 pm the anniversary couples , their children and Emily was left behind.

HANA'S POV:

      Now in anytime the time bomb will explode and only god only what will happen. God pls don't make it hard. What you have done s enough. Emily went in search of restroom leaving us behind. Taehyung took it as the time to talk "What was all about the sudden engagement? Why no one asked my permission fr this ??".  "Taehyung we planned this engagement 3 years before itself. We wanted you guys to settle in life. Thats y we waited". Was Mrs.Kim's reply. Taehyung heard everything and turned to my direction "Do you know about this Hana ?".   Shaking my head left and right I answered him "No. It s also shocking fr me".

      "I have a girlfriend. I was gonna propose her today. Thats y I brought that ring which Hana s wearing right now. How can u guys do  without asking our concern?". All the parents face became pale. They didnt think that Taehyung has a girlfriend. "Why didnt you say this before itself?".
"Mom I was gonna introduce her to you but look what you made". His voice was so deep which made me get afraid of him.
"You don't love Hana ?. We thought you guys are dating thats y we arranged this marriage".
"No we are not dating. He s in love with Emily fr 3 and half years". It was my turn to answer that question.
"Hana u don't love Taehyung?". My mom's question made me shutter. Yes was my answer but I can't say that. "No".

     "Why are you lying to ur Parents Hana ?". Emily stated from my behind. Now it was my turn to have my face pale. With her words being said Taehyung turned to me and gave me a confused look. I held my head low to avoid his eyes. I pleaded Emily with my eyes to stop saying anything but she had other plans.
"Tell them the truth Hana. Its the correct time".
No...I can't tell him. He will hate me completely. Even worst he will never wish to see my face again.
Seeing me being Silent , she took the chance and spoke the words.
"Hana has been in love with you fr 6 years Taehyung. Its a one sided love. She s so afraid that you will reject her and will breakoff the friendship with her. Thats y she didn't tell this to anyone. I found out about this 2 weeks ago. She begged me not to tell anyone but now its the correct time. She s the one fr you Tae. I love you. I really really love you a lot but she loves you more than me. She deserves you more than me Tae. I don't wanna do this. But its the only way. I'm breaking up with you Tae".
What am I hearing. What s really happening here. Because of me she s hurting herself. Because of me she s sacrifising her love.

    "What are you saying Emily? Are you out of ur mind ?". Taehyung finally bursted out. "I'm saying the truth Tae. I cant be with you after  knowing that I took her love. Even now that guilty feeling s disturbing me a lot. Even if you propose me I don't know what will be my answer. But seeing that", she pointed to the ring in my finger "your parents done a great job of marrying u guys. So now I'm happy and relieve". She said those words with Tears in her eyes. I can understand her pain really well. Its hard to say those things to ur love. But she s hurting herself. By seeing her face , tears streamed down my cheeks. Wiping them I started "No...Emily ...what u r doing s wrong !!".
"What I'm doing s correct. Don't be a coward and tell him ur feelings. It has came this far and till now also you don't want to express yourself". Both ur parents stood there not knowing what to say. They didnt expect this much drama to occur here. Turning towards their direction "Mr and Mrs.Kim and Mr and Mrs Lee thank you fr having me and happy anniversary. I may take my leave now". With that being said Emily too her way towards the exit.
Taehyung spoke with a voice which was much deeper than the before.

      "Is it true ?? Is what she said was true ??". A lump formed in my throat. I never wished to face this situation. "Tell me !!!is it true ??". This time he broke a glass by throwing it on the ground. Everyone flinched with the sound and my breathing became faster. With a little courage I saw his face which was filled with rage. Swallowing the lump I answered him "Yes". His face emotion clearly showed betrayal.

     No words were said after that. The next second my mom was in the ground fainted with my dad beside her shouting her name.  We took her to the nearby hospital. She got a mild heart attack cause her heart couldnt  take all the news really well. Taehyung was with us with Mr and Mrs.Kim but he didnt even gave me  a glance since my answer. I feel like a worst person in the world right now. My best friend/crush s ignoring me with all his might. My mom s admitted in hospital because of me.My another best friend s hurting herself because of me. Why god....

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

     My love....my Emily .....she broke up with me. She didnt even attend my call when I tired to call her. She just messaged me saying that she needs some time alone and to don't disturb her. I can't understand anything happening right now.
My love broke up with me , my best friend was in love with me fr 6 years , she even came to select ring with me , she hide the truth from me fr 6 years. How could she. Because of her I lost my love today. How can I love her when my heart s filled with Emily. How can I forget Emily. Seeing Hana standing in the corner crying makes me wanna console her. But I won't . She took my love from me. I will never agree to marry her. I will never love her.

    Seeing her one last time , my feet dragged me to a place where I can relieve my stress.