27

HANA'S POV:

       My work is over and I'm heading to my dance class. Its  just 15mins ride from my office. Dancing became my best friend now a days. To avoid the loneliness in the house without Taehyung ,I started dancing. I changed a guest room into a dance room so that I can relieve my stress when I couldn't come to the dance class. Taehyung doesn't know that cause he was never home. He's always in work. I know he won't cheat on me. First of all we don't have any relationship to begin with. He can cheat if he wants but I know he won't and I trust him.

      2 hours passed and I was tired has hell. Should take a warm bath and some tea would be nice. Changing my dress and taking my car from the parking lot, I got a call from Jimin. He didn't attend dance class today and now he's calling me.
"Hey chimchim...why u didnt attend class today?".
"Hana can u come to bangtan bar?. Pls. Its Taehyung". What happened.... Why bar...what about Taehyung??...
"What happened to Taehyung Chimchim?".
"Hana I'll tell u afterwards but first come soon to the bar".  With that he hung up the call and I rode like a formula one racer to the bangtan bar. Its the bar near Taehyung's company.

       Entering inside I saw Jimin, his hands in his blonde locks with a so done look. He saw facing a direction and I followed that to see Taehyung dancing with a pole. Wtf..dude..I don't know if I should laugh seeing this or should I be concerned about why he s drinking in the first place. Walking towards Jimin, he noticed my presence and sighed.
"Thank God you came Hana. I can't control this tiger. He s stubborn".
"But first why did he drink that much?. What happened?". My question remained unanswered as Taehyung jumped down from the pole and sloppily walked towards us.
"Hey....ha..na...what're doi...ng here?". He asked between his hiccups. God...drunk Taehyung s so clumsy and clingy. He hugged me like I'm a teddy bear and wouldn't let go. It feels good to be in his arms but I gotta take him home first.
"Hey Taehyung .....y don't we go home and talk". I suggested which he refused with a pout.
"I wan...na drink and....forget my sorr....ows". Sorrows??.... Something did happen. I turned to see Jimin who shrugged his shoulders and gave me a look.
"I'll tell u in the car". Was the only answer he gave me.

          Somehow we both managed to settle the furious tiger by giving him a candy and a piggy back ride by Jimin. He slept the whole ride home. Thank God its good otherwise we would have said hi to hospital because of accident. During the ride home Jimin said everything that happened in the office. Emily invited me also. But I didnt know she invited Taehyung to her marriage.  Jimin carried Taehyung to his room and layed him down. Saying goodbyes to jimin, i went inside Taehyung's room to see him sleeping uncomfortably. Maybe because of his dress. I walked towards him and took a hold of his shirt to remove it. He opened his eyes and saw me. He smiled his boxy smile which i missed so damn much.

      After changing his dress to pajamas, I tired to leave the room when he hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulders.
"Stay here tonight pls. I don't wanna be alone". He said with muffled voice. I don't want to cause in the morning he won't remember anything and will again blame me.
"No Taehyung...". I said in my soft voice. He shook his head in displease and tighten his hold on my waist.
"Stay here ....I wanna love you tonight".    What..... With that said he started kissing my neck and kept on tightening his hold. I tried to break free from his hold but I can't. Even in his drunken state he's strong.
"Pls ....let me love you".  What should I do .... Even I wanted him to love me but not in his drunken state. I want my first time to be with love. While i was busy with my thoughts Taehyung decided to strip me and I unconsciously helped him and moaned when he suck my sweet spot on my neck.

       From that my blissful night begins and I hope this changes something in our relationship.