17

HANA'S POV:

     Finally the day came. The day I'm gonna be wedded to my FIRST LOVE. The day I'm gonna be Mrs.Kim. The day I surrender myself to him and become the prisoner fr his tortures. The day when he will start his revenge. The wedding day. Thinking about it gave me goosebumps. Sitting in front of the mirror with my stylist doing by hair, I thought about the phone call I had with Emily a week before. She said that she had moved to America and will be staying there. She spoke about Taehyung a lot and congratulated me fr the wedding. Even though I apologized I still feel guilty towards her. She said it was okay but you can hear the pain in her voice. It felt really bad. That was the last time I spoke to her. Yesterday she has sent a flower bouquet with greetings written in it. It was so kind but it made my guiltiness ten times stronger. Taehyung seeing that made it the worst.
Me and Taehyung are living in the house brought by our parents as a wedding gift. I moved in three days before the wedding.

     Dressing myself in my wedding dress with a beautiful messy bun and white high heels, i heard my mom's and Mrs.Kim's voice outside the room. Soon they both entered and gasps filled the room. They both had hands over their mouth and was looking at me with wide eyes. Okay.....something wrong with my dress. Not knowing what's wrong I adjusted my dress while looking at their faces. Still the same pose. "What's wrong? Is my dress not looking good ?". My question made them shake their heads left and right. Then what ??.
"Darling you look gorgeous. Taehyung s so lucky to have you as his". Aunty said. How sweet ...they don't know about what's really happening.

       "Ohh..sure he s lucky. Look at my daughter...she s queen today". Mom said with pride. "She s gonna be my daughter within few mins. Keep that in mind my dear friend". Aunty stated. That's it , both of them started bickering each other. My dad's voice brought peace in the room who told me that its time. OMG...its really happening....I'm really gonna get married. Kissing my cheeks both the moms left the room leaving me and dad. "I'm happy that you r marrying your love but if anything happens come to me and mom. We r here fr you at any time". Dad's voice brought my racing heart to stop a little. Hugging him like my life depending on , a person said to come out of the room. Standing in front I the large doors which s gonna change my life , my dad took my hand and locked with him. He gave me a warm smile which I returned. The music started to play and its my que to walk inside. The doors opened and my eyes caught the man standing on the altar with his black suit making him look like a God. His displayed his boxy smile to everyone but I now thats its fake. 
All the people around me didnt seem to get my attention as my full focus s on him. But his stern eyes made me hung my head a little low. Walking towards him with my dad seemed to be the longest walk I've ever took. At the altar , my dad gave my hand a squeeze and handed to Taehyung who reached his hand  to take mine.

      "Take care of my daughter Taehyung. I believe you". Saying that my dad gave me a smile and returned to mom who was sitting in the front row beside the Kim family. Taking both my hands in his , he saw me avoiding eye contact. He gave my hand a squeeand told me to look up at him. He had his face blank. The priest started with his words and we both followed his words behind.

     "Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband Lee Hana?".
"I do " I said quickly not to voice out my nervousness.
"Do you take Lee Hana as your lawfully wedded wife Kim Taehyung ?".
He stood there blankly , eyes baring into mine. After a min he answered "I do".

We both said our vowes and the time came to exchange rings. The girl beside me gave my ring and the same to Taehyung. I took hold of his hand with fear of what happens in the future and put the ring on his finger. My hands were shaking. I've done my part , now its his. He took hold of my hand and stared at it fr a few seconds. His finger played with the engagement ring and eyes traveled to my face. He clenched his jaw with anger and gave a deep sigh. He put the wedding ring on my finger along with my engagement ring.

    " Now I pronounce you as Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride". Ohh shit I forgot about this part. Turning to his direction he took my face in his hands and made us come closer.

     "Welcome to the living hell Mrs.Kim. I hope you enjoy your time being with me". Saying so he kissed me. It was my first kiss. The kiss didnt even last fr few seconds. He turned us towards the crowd who were happily cheering fr us. Taking my hand in his , we walked down the altar and made our way towards the party area.