29

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      What did I do yesterday?. All I remember was the invitation. Then I went to bar and drank. What happened after that. Who brought me home yesterday?. Why s Hana crying like that?. Why did she asked me whether I remember anything?. Why did Jimin gave looks like that to Hana?. What going between them?. All that questions made my handover ten times worst. I need to take a pill to reduce the pain.
Yesterday I had a dream of making love with Emily. Damn wish I could do it in real but she doesnt belong to me anymore.  But why s Hana covered in red marks?. Is she cheating on me?. Urggg..... I don't wanna think about anything anymore.

HANA'S POV:

      After Taehyung left, Jimin immediately hugged me and I broke down completely. I wouldn't handle this. I hugged his frame and cried. After half an hour my sniffles can be heard.
"What happened Hana?". Jimin asked me cautiously. He can somehow get the idea but he wanted me to tell him.
I told him everything that happened from yesterday night till this morning. Jimin was angry but he can't do anything. He can only console me and be with me and thats what he exactly did. 

     I didnt go to work and stayed home. My body was in pain so was my mind. Jimin stayed the whole day with me helping me with the house chores and making lunch. He somehow managed to make me smile which I'm grateful fr him. If he s not  here then I don't know what will I do. Soon evening came and its time fr Taehyung to return home. Me and Jimin made dinner and he wanted to have dinner with Taehyung before he leaves. Within few mins the front door opened and in came Taehyung with full of tiredness. I held my head low not wanting to see his face. He stood in his spot and stared down at us.
Jimin broke the silence by dragging Taehyung to his room and telling him to refreshen up. I arranged the dinning table in the mean time. 

       Soon all the three of us seated in the table with diner in front of us. This will be the first time Taehyung eating my cooking since marriage. I eyed his every moves and was pleased with his reaction. Whatever he did to me I can't force myself to hate him. He really has a great impact on me. We all had a silent dinner with Jimin stuffing his mouth with my food and was eating like there s no tomorrow.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

        I was hesitant to eat her food. Its going to the first time after marriage. I saw her filling Jimin's plate and I took it as a chance  and stuffed my mouth with the delicious aromatic food. God she really s a great cook. I felt a stare on me and raised my head to see but both of then were immersed in food. So shrugging my thoughts away , I ate the food and soon we all were in the living room eating desserts which s ice cream. She still remember what i like and dislike. She placed a cup of strawberry ice cream in front of me and had two butterscotch ice cream in two cups. She gave one to the duckling Jimin and one she had fr herself. Does jimin likes butterscotch?.

      It was around 11pm when Jimin announced that he s gonna leave.
"Hana ..... Call me if anything happens". With that he left. What will happen?. Why s he so concerned about her?.
Sending him off I saw Hana washing the dishes in the kitchen. I walked inside and stood beside her. She flinched and took few steps behind. Why s she scared?. I didnt do anything.  She had her head low and avoided eye contact. Her face was a bit swollen. Ddi she cry?. She flinched when I accidentally touched her hands while opening the fridge.

       What caused her to react like this?. My head s exploding. Okay....calm down....calm down.....not wanting to get any brain damage I took the stairs and went inside my room. Whatever happens let it happen. We will face it. With that I layed on my bed and slept.