39

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      The drive to Hana's cousin house felt so long. I was excited to see her and to with her. She might give me cold shoulder but I'm gonna make it right. Parking the car in the drive way, I saw her peacefully standing in the balcony with her cousin. She looked beautiful in my eyes. Her chubby cheeks, her kissable lips.... Man I wish I remember the night we shared. She noticed me staring at her and left the balcony. She s coming downstairs it seems. Taking her luggage , I was welcomed by her cousin standing at the doorstep. Lucy s her name I guess. Hana used to tell me about her before marriage.

       Greeting her I walked inside and saw Hana walking down the stairs with a hand on her bump. Damn it looked cute. She s cute. I can't take my eyes from her. Why didnt I notice her love fr me before. She carefully and gracefully made her way to me and smiled my way. Cute penguin. My eyes automatically went to her baby bump. My baby. How much of a stupid I was. I wish I can take back the time. The time when I insulted her. The time when I insulted my baby. I wanted to pamper my baby but Hana won't allow me. I should get her forgiveness first.

"Hello Taehyung". Her voice was melodious. I know I look like a love sick puppy right now. Cause I'm in love with her.
"Hi Hana. How r u ?".
"Doing good. Thank you fr bringing my luggage".
I waved my hand as its nothing and was admiring her. She felt my eyes on her but ignored it.  Taking her luggage from my hand she told me to wait in the living room. Her aunty got me a coffee and I couldn't refuse it. I don't like coffee but I can't be disrespectful. I kept it without taking a sip and was having a formal talk with her aunty and Lucy. Hana came into the talk and said few words. She was laughing and it made my heart at ease. At least she s happy here. She notices the cup in my hand and took it from me. After few mins she gave me a new cup filled with hot chocolate. Even though I hurt her, she cares fr me.

     Lucy seems to notice my stare on Hana and took her mom with her saying that they have some work. They left the house leaving us alone to have some privacy. How clever Lucy s!!. We both maintained silence. But it was comfortable.
"I'm going to unpack. You can leave if you're finished". She motioned towards the cup in my hand. She doesn't want me here.
But in wanna talk with her.
"I'll help you unpack".
"Its okay Taehyung. I can do it. Thank you".
"No... I insist". With that I took her hand in mine and led the way up the stairs. But I don't know which room s hers.

     "3rd room to the left". She answered my question and I let her inside the room. It was a small room but it felt homely. Maybe its because of Hana. She decorates her room quite good. Walking towards the closet we started to unpack with silence. We both didnt speak and after 15 mins we finished. She was sweating and I  ran to bring some water fr her. Handling her the bottle she looked at me as if I've grown two heads. She s suprised with my behavior and it shows in her face.
"Thank you". She emptied nearly half a bottle and gave it to me. I drank the rest and throw it in the trash. Its an indirect kiss.
Come on Taehyung .... Start a conversation.
"When s you're next appointment?".
"After 2 days".
"Can I come?". I wanna see my baby.
"Y so?". She asked in monotune.
"Why so suddenly wanna accompany me?". She asked with her eyes brows raised.
"I wanna know about the baby". She started laughing. More like a mocking laugh.
"So funny Taehyung. First you didnt even want this baby but now you wanna know about it?". What she said a true but I wanna change it. I need my baby and I need her in my life.
"Okay.... 9am sharp". Thank god she agreed.
"You're 6 months right?". She nodded as yes.
"We can find the gender right?". I wanna know that so badly. I always wanted a boy but if its girl also I don't mind. I'm gonna spoil them with love.
"We can". She said while picking her pajamas.
"I'm gonna take a nap. If you don't mind.....". She moved her hand towards the door. Saying that I should leave. It hurt me that she doesn't wanna be with me. But what I did was not correct so i deserve this.
Nodding my head and saying her byes and good night ,I made my way out of the house to my car. Taking one last look at the balcony I drove away to mine.