55

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      I can't believe it. She finally forgave me. God.... Thank you. Its around 4am and Hana s peacefully sleeping while half of her body s lying on me. I can't sleep but to admire her. She s a beauty. Her neck decorated with my love bites, her lips swollen due to heavy kissing, her naked body been worshiped by me. I regretted not remembering anything about that night but yesterday night made it up. Her head on my chest while her hand intertwined with mine. Those fingers which scratched my back because of the pleasure I gave her. I brought them to my lips and kissed them. I traced her face with my finger, those eyes which showed me her love, those lips which moaned my name. Damn.... I'm whipped fr her. Finally I can breathe without any guiltiness.

        A crying sound caught my attention and its my son Dae. Hearing the sound, Hana stirred lightly but I patted her back and she went back to sleep again. Carefully  without waking her up, I got up to see my baby bear.
Inside his room, he was crying and seeing me he made grabby hands with tears in his eyes.
"Why my baby bear s crying?. ...ha...why baby?". I asked with my baby voice and somehow I found out that he needed a change. After changing his diaper, I was swinging him left and right in my arms to sleep and he seems to dose off. After few seconds he slept which made me happy. Carefully laying him down and shutting the light, I walked to our room and was about to sit on the bed when Dae cried again. Walking inside , I saw him standing inside his crib while crying so badly. I carried him and immediately he stopped crying. I'm also feeling so sleepy, so I took Dae to our room and I layed down with him on my chest and Hana unconsciously moved towards my body and cuddled me. Right now I FEEL COMPLETE. My loveable wife, my baby bear son made my life complete and I don't want anything anymore. The real baby and my big baby was sleeping peacefully and seeing them, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

     After about an hour and half, my alarm started ringing and I stopped it before it woke up my babies. Seeing them, I didnt have a heart to wake them and I thought of making breakfast fr my big baby. Thats what I can do after making her tired so much last night. Placing my baby bear near his mother, I stood up, made into bathroom to do my morning routine, came into the kitchen and started making breakfast. Wait my big baby.... You will be surprised.

HANA'S POV:

      I felt the sunlight peaking inside the room and flashing right at my eyes. I groaned and turned the opposite side to see my baby sleeping peacefully but where's Tae?. I saw him last night when I slept but where's he now?. Did he went to work already?. But its weekend and he doesn't go on weekends. A thought came to my mind and I try hard not to believe it but my mind couldn't leave that. Did he use me again fr his pleasure?. Just like that night?. But he asked me permission. I tried to convince my mind but it doesn't agree with that. Somehow my tears streamed down and I continued to cry my heart out without making any noise. 

       How stupid of me?.... Bringing the sheet up to my naked chest.... I kept on crying to notice a person entering inside our room. He rushed towards me and engulfed me in his warm embrace. I know who it s and cried with relief knowing that he didnt leave me. After about 5 mins, I calmed down and he broke the hug and
"What happened baby?. Why were you crying ?". He asked while cupping my face.
"Where were you?".
"In kitchen. Look.... I made you breakfast".
He said while pointing to the breakfast near the nightstand.
"Sorry.... I feared that you left me after last night". I said with my head low.
"I'm sorry Tae". I said ashamed of myself. He loves me but I didnt trust him and cried over my stupid imagination.
"Its okay baby.... I understand ....cause our first time wasn't that memorable and I'm completely okay. Don't say sorry". He hugged and rocked our body left and right.
"Do you trust me Hana?". He repeated the same question from last night. I broke the hug and cupped his face in my hands.
"I do... I trust you with my heart Tae". He smiled with my reply and peaked my lips.
"Wait.... ". Saying so he stood up and went inside the closet.

        He came with a box. The same ring box that had my engagement ring. He kneeled down on the bed and opened the box to reveal a beautiful purple diamond ring in a heart shape. It was a prefect ring.
Taking my hand in his, he placed the ring on my ring finger where my wedding ring layed beautifully.
"Do you trust me, forgive me and love me Hana?".
He asked with a small smile with eyes having high hopes. Smiling his way, I said
"I trust you so much and yes.... I forgive you". I finished. He made a cute pout and whined like a kid wanting to hear my confession. A chuckle left my lips and I kissed him to give my answer.
"I love you so much Kim Taehyung". He smiled his boxy smile and inserted the ring on my finger and kissed it.

       "I purple you Kim Hana".

       With that he kissed me. And I'm happy that my miserable life s over and a happy life s cheering fr me.

                              THE END.