7

After lunch , Hana saw a park nearby the restaurant. She wanted to have a walk and who was Jimin to say no. They walked and walked and walked with complete silence. One didnt know what to say or what topic to start and the other in her dreamland. Far from there she saw a couple happily walking with holding their hands together and another couple having a peaceful picnic. Her heart ached. Hana always wanted to do all the couple things with Taehyung. But her fate .....nothing can be done. She has a long list of "TO DO's" like

     1. Holding hands and walking in the beach.
     2.cuddling on the couch late at night.
     3. Having a lovely picnic in the park.

And so on. She cursed her mind not wanting to think of him during her time with Chim. Some how sensing her frown face Chim started a topic. "Hana how about we play in the swing?". The swing was empty and it could relax her mind. Agreeing with his idea, they made their way. Jimin made her sit on the swing and started to push it from behind. Few seconds passed and the swing started to fly high. Her laughter was echoed throughout the park which made him accomplish his mission of bringing happiness on her face. But that happiness didnt last long when Hana's phone started to do its job of ringing loudly. Her "something" ringtone made her cheeks turn pink and she side eyed Jimin to see his reaction. He stopped her swing gently and started dancing to the song. Dudeee who wouldn't dance fr that😏😏. Hana and the people in the park started laughing to his crazy steps. By seeing him she forgot that  her phone s still ringing. Realization hit her and she saw the  caller Id which made her doubt why would he call her now. Answering her phone she met with a loud growl from the tiger.

    "Why so late in picking the phone Hana?". "Sorry Taetae!!!!". Approving her apologize Taehyung asked her to come to the specific destination with 20 mins. Without waiting fr her response he hang up the call and left Hana a bit shocked and confused. Knowing that he s an alein,  she kept her phone back in its place and searched fr chimchim who was talking to a group of children who were playing in the park. Telling him about the situation and kindly denying the offer of Jimin to  drop her, she started her way to where the alein is.

      Reaching the place and paying fr the cab she was met with a bear hug from her best friend who scooped her into his arms. His body was warm and he wore her favorite cologne which made her think to stay in his arms forever. But thats not gonna happen. So before she gets so comfortable , she got out of the bear hug and arched an eye borrow at him.  Scratching his neck he took her hand and dragged her into the jewelry shop. Hana didnt see the shop first. She was confused first then fixing the pieces together she came to realize why she's been dragged for.

      TO SELECT A PROPOSAL RING FOR EMILY.

      Hana started taking back steps to go our of the shop. Already her Heart s damaged , she dont wanna worst it by selecting the ring and seeing Emily wore the ring. NO NO NO NOT GONNA HAPPEN ..... ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION... But her struggles failed before a man who kept on walking with dragging her behind. With all her strength she yanked her hand from his grip and attempt to move from that place. But Taehyung took her wrist again and gave her a confused look. Searching fr a excuse she stared shuttering.
    " Taetae....I have some .....work ...yeah work to do... So I'm gonna go...".

      "But today s weekend ..you don't have work on weekends Hana!!".

       Since when did he know my schedule😑. "Sorry Taetae some work came ". Seeing his blank expression Hana didnt know what to think or do. "Ohhh what sudden work may I know Hana ??" .... What ...what am I gonna reply to this . Thinking of some excuse to find none she held her head low in defeat which made a grind form on his face.

     Again dragging her , he went straight to the rings section to find beautiful rings placed neatly in a glass wall. Her eyes scanned the whole room. Taehyung's hand on her shoulder made her turn to him to see him already having a beautiful silver ring with blue diamond in a heart shape.

     "How about This one Hana .... Will Emily like this ?".

      Hana's eyes started to tear up. She took the ring in her hand and kept on seeing it. Her mind occupied with thoughts of them. Getting no reaction , Taehyung shook her hand a little. Controlling her tears she gave him a small smile and said 

      "Great selection Taetae.... Emily will love it". Nodding his head happily, he paid fr the ring and took their leave.
For sure Hana won't forget this day in her life.

[One small information:
   In here Hana doesn't know that Jimin s a friend of Taehyung. And jimin doesn't know that Hana s Taehyung's childhood friend.]