50

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

         What?..... What s she saying?.... I love her but she gonna divorce me....
"Hana.... What r u saying?". I asked in disbelief. She must be joking.
"U heard me Taehyung....I'm divorcing you". She said as a matter of fact.
"You can't Hana...".
"Why so Taehyung?. You wanted me out of your life right?. Then .....I'm giving you you're freedom".  She said without looking at me.
"I'll sent the papers after I get discharged...... Now pls leave me alone".
I cant. I'm having a baby with her. I'm in love with her. How can I leave her. Yes.... I didnt want her in my life at first but now its not the case.
"Hana.... Pls let me explain".
"Taehyung .... I'm so tired. Pls don't make it hard fr me. Just leave". She said with tiredness. If I speak she will only get tensed and stressful. After birth problems are also very severe and bad. I don't want anything happening to her or Daehyung. 
"Okay....I'll leave now. But promise me that you will let me explain somethings afterwards".
She thought fr a while and nodded her head as approval. Taking one last look at her and my baby bear, I left the hospital and went to relieve my stress. Damn... I have to explain everything properly or else I would lose her fr real.

HANA'S POV:

        2 days later I was discharged from the hospital and on my way to home. I decided to stay with my parents cause I have Daehyung now and I can't take care of him alone. I'm new to this parenthood and I need some advice. Reaching my home I saw Taehyung standing at the doorway smiling while seeing me. He walked in fast pace and opened my door. I just gave him a weird look but he just smiled fr it. Taehyung took Dae from me and went inside singing a song fr him.

       After settling down , Taehyung took hold of my hand and stood up from the coach. 
"Aunty.....I'm gonna take Hana fr a while. Pls take care of Dae fr us. We will be back soon".
My Mom gave a smile and with that not even asking me permission, Taehyung dragged me toward the car and took me to god knows where.
"Where r we going?". I asked him. He gave me a tight lip smile and
"U promised to give me a chance to explain. So we r gonna go home. Sit peacefully and let me explain everything".
I don't wanna talk about it now but this guy doesn't seem to take no as an answer. So lets just give it a shot.
Entering inside the house, I looked at the place where I suffered enough. It didnt change much but I can feel that something s different than before.
"Pls sit down Hana". Taehyung voiced out and I obeyed him. Sitting face to face, I heard him give out a big sigh and started talking.

        "First off all.....I'm really sorry Hana.... Fr everything I've done. I know a single "sorry" won't give away the face that I hurted you but I'm saying this. I'm really really deeply apologize to you Hana".
I just nodded my head as okay but I need to clear some doubts I have.
"Can I ask something Taehyung?".
"Pls Hana.... Ask anything".
"Why this sudden change?. I mean..... you wanted me out of your life first but now u r apologizing. You assumed that I've cheated on you and hated the baby but now u r taking care of him". 
Nodding his head
"What u said s true but I come to know about the truth and I'm the one in fault Hana..... Not you".
What s he saying..... I can't understand.
"Can u pls me properly?. In detail". I said with a confused face.
"Okay..... First I remember everything. Everything that happened that night. The night when I made love to you". He said and waited fr my reaction. But I'm here shocked. He knows but  he accused me. He hurt me verbally. He called me names. He knows that I'm not a cheater but he s cheating on me. That's it ....I'm done with him.

        I stood up and went inside my room, took my suitcase and started packing all my left over stuffs. I don't wanna hear anything anymore. He knows all the time. I  feel betrayed. I can't live with me anymore.
I fell a stare on me but I don't care. His eyes followed all my moves and panic showed on his face. 

"Hana what you're doing!".
"I can't live with you anymore Taehyung". I said while packing my dresses.
"Hana... Wait pls let me explain Hana..... You cant do this".
"I don't wanna listen anything..... What you said s enough".
"Hana.... Pls give me a chance".
"No..... Did you give me a chance when I begged you?... Did you?. Then why should I?".
"Hana..... Pls ....".
"I've suffered enough Taehyung.... I can't handle anymore of this game of yours". By this time tears started forming in my eyes. I'm leaving my first love. I can't believe that fate has planned my life like this.
"Hana....pls think about Dae".
"Don't you dare talk about Dae.... Remember that you're the one who didnt want the baby in the first place". Tears streamed down his face but my Anger was in its high stage.

I zipped my suitcase and was dragging it out when two arms wrapped behind my waist and lifted me.