10

The clock struck 7a.m and my alarm started crying with "Gangnam style" song disturbing my peaceful sleep. Sleepily getting up and shaking my head to the song I made my way to refreshen up. Dressing with a white shirt paring it with a black jean I marched to living room to see my parents having a lovely chat. I could see the love they have fr each other on their faces whenever they see each other or whenever they talk. A smile spread on my face seeing them. Walking to them "Happy Anniversary my favorite couple" I shouted which got them both startled. My mom hug herself while my dad jumped up from the couch.

"You little dorky pussy cat!!!! Why can't u wish us simply rather than shouting" Laughing my ass out I sped my pace to the dinning room to see the table filled with all kinds of mouth watery breakfast. Mom always makes delicious breakfast but on her anniversary its like eating a full course meal. She will do everything as per her wish. Me or Dad has nothing to complain. Actually who would complain when they get good food!!!.

Taking a seat with my plate filled with breakfast, we trio talked about all the things happening like work , life , etc. I have just noticed that both my parents are giving me a side eye look. Frankly they are really weird looks. It means they have already planned something out of my concern. IT MEANS DANGER!!!!. What could have they done now??. Its nothing to be planned fr my life now. Its good. Then what it might be???. Seeing them I also gave them a even weirder look. Coughing to get them stable , mom started "Hana dear, be on time okay! Remember what I told you on that day!!". Ohhh yeah... The IMPORTANT announcement. " okay mom I'll be there don't you worry. Anyways I'm gonna go and start my work. Bye guys !!Love you". Kissing them both , I started my day as usual.

The awaited evening came. With me being a forgetful dork...didnt remember to set alarm fr my departure from work. Hurrily I started to get ready and made my way to the celebratation venue. I wore a long white sleeveless waist tight dress which has flowers in the end. My hair done in a beautiful messy bun with me wearing this transparent high heels. Reaching inside I saw both the anniversary couples happily laughing and in the corner Taehyung with Emily who dressed in a backless long waist tight purple dress with her hair freely falling from her shoulders making her look so good. Definitely I can say that dress was chosen by my Taetae cause he loves purple. He even made a meaning for purple which s love. And Taetae as always hot in black suit. Him and her happily enjoying each others presence. You know its s a sight to see all our loved ones be happy in front of our eyes.

My mom's voice made me step out from my travel to other world and I walked towards the two couples." Happy anniversary Mr and Mrs.Kim". "Thank you Hana honey!! You look like an angel today!". My cheeks flustered a light pink with her compliment. Thanking her , we talked a lot and the time came fr the couples to cut the cake. Only close relatives and our father's company members were present in the venue. There stood a big fat strawberry cake with strawberries arranged at the top. Singing them happy anniversary song and cutting the cake, I took the cake and started eating. But not even one piece entered my mouth when that tiger snatched it and ate. He took my wrist and took the plate in his other hand , kept that down and dragged me to the corner. I saw Emily happily eating the cake. Why... Me...dude...😭😭 . "Look !!!our parents are gonna make a speech and then I'm gonna propose to Emily. So keep her company after their speech so that I can arrange everything.Okay ??". My eyes was only fixed on the cake which left in the table but only the word PURPOSE made me lost my appetite.

"Okay Hana ??". He questioned me one more time to get any response from me but my mind was far from anything. I imagined how am I gonna take the news. How am I gonna see the scene that gonna happen in front of me within few mins. How am I gonna react to that. Will my poor heart take that pain???.
Shaking my shoulders he got my attention and with an unsure look I gave him a small nod. Smiling my way he went to keep his girlfriend company while I was standing at the same place deciding should I be here or not. From today I no longer have any rights to love him. From today he s gonna belong to someone. From today I have to distance myself from him if I wanna move on.

Taking a deep breath and noticing our parents standing on the stage, I went near the small crowd gathered and stood in between them. Taehyung introduced Emily with a small nod to his parents without saying anything like her being his girlfriend or his future fiance. Mr.Kim took the mic and started speaking. "I'm so thankful for everyone who came this evening. Its our 24 anniversary and its been a long wonderful journey fr the four of us. The love we had fr each other as a couple is still healthy and lively. The example of our love is our son KIM TAEHYUNG and Mr.Lee's daughter who s like my daughter also LEE HANA. I want this friendship between our four to be last long. We not only wanna be friends. We wanna be relatives also".

Confusion spread my face as well as taehyung's. How can they become relatives. Its not possibl...... No no no pls say me what I'm thinking s not correct.....pls no. But my prayers have fallen in deaf ears.

"We have arranged a MARRIAGE between Kim Taehyung and Lee Hana".