47

HANA'S POV:

        The morning wasn't peaceful fr me like usual.
1. My mind was stuck with Taehyung.
What will he be doing now?. Is he with her?  Why did he cheat?.
2. The pain in my abdomen was constant. It wasnt painful but wasn't comfortable. I kept on turning to reduce the pain.

Maybe because I didnt sleep the whole night. My due date s still one week later, so I don't have to worry about baby coming now.
But I'm worried about my baby's future. What will happen to me and Taehyung?. Will by baby get both of his parents love?. After hearing his words this morning, I can't see us both living together anymore in the future. I want to stay away from him but thinking about my baby, made me feel like I'm selfish. Should I give him one more chance to explain everything and forgive him?. But will he accept me?.
He said that he loves me but his actions speak otherwise.

         The pain suddenly increased making me gasp and hold the chair tightly. I started  having deep breaths and after few seconds the pain reduced. My throat became dry, so I went in search of water inside the kitchen. Filling the cup and taking sips of water, again the pain came but its slightly painful than the first one.

"Again deep breath Hana..... Don't panic". I said to myself. Few seconds passed and the pain reduced. I thought of why the pain s coming and concluded that because of the stress I was having from yesterday night. I should get some fresh air. That can make me feel good. I asked Lucy to go fr a walk with me and she agreed. Walking up yo my door and changing my clothes, Lucy rushed inside my room and squealed in excitement about eating ice cream. She agreed on one condition that is I have to buy her an ice cream.

       Laughing at her excited state, I took my purse from the nightstand and was about to head out but the pain came again. A little painful than the previous two. I checked the interval of the pain and its 15 to 20 mins apart. I lost my balance and sat on the edge of the bed and took deep breaths. Lucy noticed my state and rushed to get some water. The pain lasted a little longer and at last it gone. Lucy came with a bottle and handed it to me. I opened the bottle and brought it to my mouth but a sudden feeling made the bottle land on the floor. I looked down to see my pants all soaked and realization hit me.

       My water broke.......  My baby s coming!!!!!!!!

Me and Lucy stared at each other with wide eyes and within a fraction of second, Lucy fainted. Really girl..... I'm the one who's gonna give birth!!!!!
The pain again started and I took my phone to call Lucy's mom. She said that she will be here within few mins and told me to relax and take deep breaths.
Somehow Lucy gained consciousness and stood up. I couldn't notice her cause the pain was like hell. God......pls take care of me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

       I was in phone with Yunna thanking her fr the help she has done. Ending the call, I thought of the things happened in the morning. Damn..... I was so close.
But a smile formed on my face when I think of the suprise I have fr Hana. I've been decorating a room fr my baby bear in our shared home. I couldn't do it in the morning cause my parents often visit that house to clean it up and they were almost close to see the room. They can't keep their mouth shut. They will spill to Hana.... Thats y I didnt tell anyone about it.

     Yunna s my friend who s incharge of my baby bear's room. She s good in that field and was helping me during night time also. I just wish  Hana to forgive me when I show her the room and ask fr forgiveness. My day dream was cut off by my phone and the ID showed Hana's name. She's calling me after a long time. I attended the call to hear shouting from the other side. What happened??..

    "Hello.... Hana?".
"Taehyung...... Its Hana's aunt....... Hana s in labor. Pls come fast to Bangtan hospital". Saying so she ended the call making me stare at phone. Hana..... Labo.........ohhh my god..... Hana s in labor..... My baby bear s gonna come......oh....God.....oh....god....

      Panic started to rise and I wasted no time and rushed to the hospital. I wanna be with her when she give birth and I hope I'm not late.