1.

(I really like the idea of Yeonjun being a bottom so here we go lol don't forget to comment and vote!!)

Yeonjun's POV

I'm Choi Yeonjun. My mom has been seeing a man for the past year, and he happens to have a son who I think is absolutely sexy.

Normal POV

Yeonjun got out the shower putting on clothes he knew would piss his mom off. He hated the man his mother was seeing and even though he really liked his son he was an asshole.

He stepped out of his room wearing an oversized pink t-shirt that hung off his shoulder a little, a black collar with spikes on it, white thigh high socks and cute ponytail at the top of his yellow hair. He was also wearing a little makeup but he used a darker pink for his lips.

His mother was setting the table and she glanced over at his letting out a sigh.

"Yeonjun~" She whined.

"Eomma~" He whined back.

She gave him a look placing his hands on her hips. "You know I don't care that you are gay and you know I support you but dress more appropriately when guest are coming over."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes helping his mother. "If this guy wants to be part of your life then he better get used to this now." He stated and his mother let out another sigh.

"What am I gonna do with you?" She reached over pinching his cheek gently.

Ding Dong

"AAH that's him!" She clapped and ran to a mirror fixing her hair. "Yeonnie-"

"You look beautiful eomma, open the door." She smiled at him and then ran over opening the door. "Hi."

"Hi, you look beautiful." Mr. Choi said leaning in planting a kiss on her cheek causing her to turn red.

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Thank you."

"Hi Mrs. Choi." She looked and saw Soobin standing next to his dad holding flowers. "These are for you."

She smiled taking them. "Aww thank you, please come in." They came into the house.

Mr. Choi and Soobin walked in taking their shoes off. "Hello Yeonjun." He said.

"Hi." He answered bluntly as he put food on the plates.

"Ahem." He looked up at his mother who was giving him a death glare.

He sighed. "How are you Mr. Choi?" He asked, giving a fake smile.

"I'm great thank you and you?"

They all sat down. "Great." Yeonjun muttered.

"Everyone dig in." Mrs. Choi said.

"Thank you for the food!" They all spoke before eating.

Yeonjun was sitting in front of Soobin. He glanced up at him a few times and accidentally caught his eyes, he blushed before looking back down. "God why is he so fucking sexy." He thought to himself.

Soobin was wearing a dark blue long sleeves button down with a black t-shirt underneath, black skinny jeans and black leather boots.

Ms. Choi started talking to Mr. Choi, the two teens completely tuned out their conversation and Yeonjun was freaking out. He felt Soobin's leg touch his and Yeonjun kicked him, Soobin smirked purposely and brushed his leg up against his again.

Yeonjun kicked him again but harder. "Ow!"

"Soobin are you okay?" Ms. Choi asked.

He looked at her and smiled as he rubbed his leg. "Yes ma'am."

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" She asked, before Soobin could answer she started talking again. "Yeonjun show Soobin to the bathroom."

Yeonjun groaned and stood up along with Soobin. "Thank you Ms. Choi." They went down the hall and out of their sight. "Why'd you kick me so hard?" He asked.

"Because you kept touching me." Yeonjun whispered yelled.

Soobin chuckled. "And you didn't like it?" He asked, causing Yeonjun to blush a little. "You look cute hyung."

"Shut up." He muttered.

"Did you wear this for me Junnie hyung~?" He sang.

Yeonjun laughed. "As if. I dress for me." He stated, crossing his hands over his chest.

Soobin's eyes searched over his body, he was so soft looking and sexy at the same time. He finally looked Yeonjun and in the eyes, he started walking closer to him. Yeonjun's arms fell and his lips parted in confusion as he backed away slowly but was quickly stopped by the wall.

Soobin leaned down and Yeonjun closed his eyes, his breath unsteady as he felt Soobin's face inch closer to his. He suddenly felt his breath on his ear.

"We should get back our parents are probably wondering what's taking us so long Yeonjun hyung~"

Yeonjun opened his eyes seeing Soobin standing in front of him with a sly smirk on his face. His cheeks and ears turned red, why did I think he was gonna kiss me? He thought and then shoved him out of frustration muttering "asshole" as he walked by.

They got back to the table and finished up dinner, Yeonjun and Soobin cleaned up while Ms. Choi and Mr. Choi talked over to wine on the sofa laughing and talking.

Yeonjun just wanted him to leave. Soobin would occasionally find ways to touch Yeonjun that would be seen as an accident. Touching his hips as he stepped on the other side of him to get things, their hands brushing against each other and him just standing really close to Yeonjun even the though the kitchen was a pretty good size.

And all Yeonjun could think about was how much he hated the thought of Soobin becoming his stepbrother.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Yo imagine falling for your mom's boyfriend's son.