Ah Shit, Here we go Again

A/n: Hey Welcome Back. Hope you enjoy~

Y/n means your name (your 23 in this)

Overhaul is 25. I don't know his exact age. Bare with me

S/n means sister name. Don't have one? Make a bitchy name up!

M/n means mother's name

Walking through the wonderful streets of Musutafu, Japan.

Sakura trees were in full bloom, pink petals dangling from the tin brown branches.

Cars stuck in traffic. People in the car honking non stop, cussing at a random driver that wasn't to blame for this.

The sun shining brightly from the blue sky. Creating an exhausting heat for everyone to deal with.

Wind was in motion letting leaves blow and balloons fly away.

It was a beautiful day.

WRONG.

"Get outta here!" A manager said throwing her bag out the door along with the women.

"No Sir please I promise I won't do it again. It was just an accident!" The women pleaded on the concrete floor.

"You call injuring one of my workers and melting the pole an accident?! Now I have to call the exterminator to clear the area of your doing in my club. YOU'RE FIRED!"

The man slammed the door and commotion happened. The exterminator got there with the whole crew.

An ambulance was called and rolled out the injured dancer on the bed. "Fuck you Y/n." She said barley speaking.

People on the streets looked at you laying on the floor. Either stepping over you to move on with their life or watching because they don't have one.

"Well fuck you all too." You whispered to yourself and wiped your face.

"I don't have time for this shit. Here we go again." You stood up dusting of your pants. Grabbing your bag from the pavement floor you made your way down the street.

"That's why you need to go to school son. Or else you'll end up like that lady there." A father said pulling his son away.

"Now there's a troublesome person for you. Can't even get the easiest job done." A lady said to her friend.

"Tch." You flipped the nosey lady off. "Stop getting into people's business. Worry about your own goddamn life."

The ladies eye's widened. "Oh my goodness. How disrespectful."

Some high schoolers came by and laughed at the scene. "I mean she's got a point." The leader of the pack said kicking a can.

"Hehe yeah she's got a point." The one of the left said earning a smack on the head. "Stop copying me Zenaku!"

____________________

"I hate my life. All because of this stupid humanity we live in. Bullshit."

Y/n L/n! Quirk: Polonium. The most dangerous and deadliest poison on the planet. Said to be 250,000 tines more toxic than any other poisons. Can kill an adult with just seven grams!

Your quirk NEVER helps you get a job in this world. Well why don't you want to be a hero? It SUCKS.

You went to Shiketsu High as a kid and being a hero is crap. Saving people everyday. On phone calls 24/7. And not only do you have to have a great personality, those costumes are tight as hell.