Ah Yes This 👉👌

Using emojis and- oH yEs. These are, elite am I right or is author right? Enjoy ~
__________________________________

The house, was filled with a new feeling. A warmth, of the new happiness spreading with a growing family.

"So-so your really pregnant?" Kai asked again with glossy golden yellow eyes. "Yes I am. I took five tests the day you kept asking what was in the bag." You said with smile, though a joyful tear slipped.

Kai blinked washing the water away. "Y/n my love, why didn't you tell me?" He asked, voice cracking up. "I-I wanted it to be a surprise. Did you like it?" You said as Eri played with your new shiny ring.

Your new fiancé laughed. "I loved it." He whispered leaning down to kiss you, a good amount separate so he would've hurt Eri.

"Mommy? What does pregnant mean?" Eri asked unsure of the adult language. You laughed lightly talking Eri's hand. Kai's were removed from your stomach.

You placed Eri's tiny hands right in the middle of your torso. "It means that mommy has a little baby growing in her tummy." You sweetly smiled.

Eri's red eyes lit up. "I-I'm touching the-the baby." She said moving her fingers around your stomach. "Yes Eri, it's very tiny right now. Later you'll see mommy's tummy grow and you get to have a little baby sister or brother." You said running a hand through her long curly hair.

"It's gonna grow this big?! Can I have two brothers?!" She said stretching her arms, getting happier at the news.

Your breath hitched at her words. "Why do you want two brothers Eri? How about a little sister?" Kai asked rubbing her chubby cheek.

Eri shook her head. "No because then she'll take my toys and you'll love her more! I want two brothers so me and mommy can be the leaders telling you boys what to do!" Eri said clinging onto Kai's leg.

Kai deeply chuckled. "Your a cheeky little girl Eri. Mommy and I promise to love both of you alright? Or three." Kai smirked looking at you.

Your face flushed with red. "W-we'll see. You know we're going to be more busy now with appointments and buying things." You spoke, the baby causing you to feel sick again.

Kai walked up to you, Eri was holding onto his leg like a monkey, giggling.

"I know my fiancée, hopefully soon to be wife fast enough. I wouldn't have it any other way." He gave you a short kiss, because Eri was still in your presence.

Kai roamed down to intertwine your hands together, he played with your new ring. "I can't wait for you to be my husband. We have lots of other things to do first. I need to make appointments for the doctor with the baby and we need to baby proof things already and your wonderful proposal and oh god I need to tell my mom when I get my moving in things tomorrow and-" Kai stopped your ranting.

He held both of your hands in his warm ones, calming you down.

"My love take it easy, there's no need to worry so much about baby things yet. Your mom did say she wanted grandchildren so, it's the best moment. I'm so happy she approved so I got to propose and make you my fiancée. I'm sure she'll approve again of this, we love each other Y/n. I love you." Kai kissed your hand.

You smiled at his actions and words. He's too perfect for me. You thought of the male in front of you.

Taking a deep breath, you listened to him. "I love you too Kai. Thank you, I feel a lot better. What would I have done without you?" You smiled at him.

He returned the smile. "I think you would have been lost my love." He kissed the corner of your lips. "You weren't supposed to tell the truth." You giggled at him.