Wishing On Stars

Baby note at the end (see what I did there ha I'm so funny) *no one laughs* okay then fine. Enjoy~
__________________________________

"So are you sure you can walk?" Kai asked changing into regular clothes. Eri was just hanging about in your shared room, spinning in circles until she got dizzy.

You sighed, but it turned into a laugh, only with a bit of pain. "Yes Kai I'm one hundred percent sure I can walk. Stop being such a worry wort." You said carefully placing your legs to be at the edge of the bed.

"Ow." You silently bit on your bottom lip. "Y/n, I love that you're being stubborn about this but let me help you." Kai said forgetting about your words and worrying about you more.

"Kai-" you began to speak, a thud interrupted your sentence. "Oof!" Eri said as she finally fell right with her butt landing on the floor.

She felt her butt burn and rubbed it with glossy eyes, sniffing. "Eri are you okay my little nugget?" You asked seeing her hurt face.

Kai's heart felt a small squeeze staring at his daughter droopy on the floor, ready to burst in tears. Eri sniffed back some tears that wanted to run loose on her face.

The little girl rubbed her nose and shook her head, standing up and like a hero, placing her hands on her hips.

"I'm alright mommy and daddy! See? I'm the strong hero Eri!" She yelled joyful with a giggle. All the pain she felt whisked away like a cloud in this air.

Where as yours was still in your system. Literally, a baby and your legs. "Wow your the best hero Eri! I'm so proud of you!" You said as Kai smiled in front of you.

Enjoying the mother-daughter interaction you two shared. Y/n's really my fiancée, going to be the mother of my child, and soon my wife. Kai thought feeling the happiest he ever felt in his life, tickling his heart.

All because of you.

Eri ran up to the bed. "I'm proud of you too mommy! Please let daddy help you and st-stu-bb-or-n." Eri sounded out her dads earlier words, sticking her tongue out with small spit falling.

Kai deeply chuckled. "You see my love? Even your own daughters telling you to not be stubborn, are you going to listen?" Kai asked with a sly smirk, placing his forehead on top of yours.

His golden yellow eyes meeting your e/c ones in a loving gaze. You giggled giving him a quick kiss and pushing his shoulders away. "I think I'll listen to my daughter, but not her daddy." You said with a smirk, holding in laughter.

The males golden yellow orbs went wide for a mere second, before a challenging gaze placed in them while staring at you.

"Don't try and test me, I'll do it right here and now if that's what it takes." Kai spoke softly, his slender fingers teasing your hurt thighs. "If you even try right now I'm leaving and taking Eri." You spoke with a threatening tone.

Kai removed his fingers. "Alright alright I'm not risking it. Y/n just get up with my help, please my love." Kai still begged, frightened at your shattering words.

"Okay I'm not refusing anymore." You said painfully lifting your arm to Kai. He smiled and took hold of it, your hands fitting perfectly into each other's.

His other arm went to grip your waist and help you up. You closed your eyes shut trying to endure the pain surging threw your body.

"See how easy was that?" Kai chuckled rubbing his nose with yours. "Extremely hard." You smiled as Kai gave you a sweet kiss on your lips.

Eri closed her red eyes shut, also covering them with her tiny hands. She left a small opening to still look at you two kiss.

Kai pulled away. "I think you forgot to put on this. I want people to know that your my lovely fiancée." Kai kissed your cheek and swiftly slipped on your diamond ring.