What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.

This is going to just be mad idiot chaos. My favorite sigh. Notice how I've never said the title once since I've started. Enjoy~
_________________________________
Waiting for the one and only germaphobic boss, the two mistakes of what you call villains decided to be laid back.

This game was definitely not the right solution.

"Ha! You stepped on my property Boardwalk! You owe me that cash Joi!" Hari pointed at the short man from across the table.

"Your a sneaky cheater! You stepped on five of my properties and tricked me saying there was a spider, getting away with it every single damn time!" He held his sacred fake money in his hand.

Yes, they were playing the one and only long board game. Long enough to break a family into pieces by how intense they made it. Monopoly.

Hari smirked in his white coat. "And I'll do it again." His eyes widened playfully. "You know I just remembered I bought fake spiders at the dollar store last weekend." He added on.

Joi was frightened, but more concerned for his friends life. "Dude how poor are you? Shopping at the dollar store like, cheap ass shit." Joi roasted the tall male.

"Oh shut up. I only went to get this game that you apparently don't like. Should've gotten Jenga or something so I could make all the pieces fall on your short ass depressed self." Hari leaned back in his chair, smugly.

"Depressed? Have you even looked in the mirror? If anything your the definition of depression." Joi said hovering over his chair. Clearly angry.

Hari smacked his lips. "Least I'm famous and not a hobo. Roll the damn dice already." Hari waved his hand, snatching Joi's money in the process.

"Wha- never mind. Your full of crap." Joi said as he launched the dice spinning. It landed to get six altogether.

Joi silently counted to himself as he moved the race car six spaces up. Ending, in jail.

"Your in JAIL!" Hari said laughing so hard, tears fell out. "This game is rigged." Joi spoke angrily. With all the strength that built up in his arms, he flipped the game to Hari's side.

The money, houses, cards, and game characters all fell onto the practically dying of laughter man.

Hari stopped and a black aura automatically surrounded him. "Now, where's that spider toy." He smirked in a sinister way, searching his pockets.

"It was nice knowing you. Satan take me away, see you in hell." Joi prayed in his seat for dear life.

"Our connection really does suck." Another deep voice entered the building, followed by the sound of a slammed door.

"Chisaki? Why the hell did you come?" Hari was the first to speak up from the room.

Kai sighed fixing his gloved hands. "I'm literally surrounded by idiots." He whispered to himself, approaching the two clueless males.

"I came from a leisurely day off because your phon call flopped. I couldn't hear shit. Just a girl screaming and you cursing." Kai said with a deadly glare in his car like golden yellow eyes.

"That girl was Joi." Hari said stifling a laugh. Joi sighed getting out of his chair that made him superior. Once he plopped on the floor again he was a short man.

"I'll get the important stuff." He went into the back room. Kai looked at him before adjusting his bird mask.

"How was your day off boss?" Hari asked swiveling around in the rolling chair. "Stop doing that. You seriously are a kid stuck in an adult body." Kai said, not having time for his ridiculous antics.