Fumihiro Saves the Day

More little cute fluff before da babies come and the wedding ideas WiNk wOnK. I'm sorry if you don't like kid crushes? Enjoy ~
__________________________________

The next months came struck like lightning bolts in your life. The day getting closer and closer to the moment where you felt like you were going to pop. Other conflicts soon building up with life in general and preparations.

Laying in bed was the best feeling ever. Your body sinking into the comfortable warm cushion with the blanket messily draped over your oddly warm temperature. The night was fresh and calm to everyone's liking.

It was a great sleep. That's what everyone would have said, you were the odd one out.

It WOULD have been a good night if there wasn't not one, but TWO demon babies inside of you. Constantly moving around and loosing focus to your drifting away pleasure.

Instead of a cool and calm night, you had a horrible heated and rampaging night as the babies kept moving. You felt your stomach skin pull every time and it felt all mushy.

You groaned feeling the suns rays hit your black eye bagged face. "Oh god when are these babies going to stop." You held your head complaining.

Over the rapidly moving time you were now seven months in pregnancy. Your stomach had grew to the point were it was plain on looking swollen.

The moving feeling had calmed down but there was still some squirming opening your stomach skin.

"Why don't you two stop?" You asked the unborn humans inside of you. Pressing your hand against your stretched stomach, you felt them calm down. Also feeling a few tiny finger tips in the process.

The feeling caused your face to soften up. "Aww I can't wait for you both to come out, my little boy and girl." You smiled softly.

Another image came into your mind, the man who made this all happen.

Kai was peacefully snoring lightly besides you sprawled on your shared bed.

"Must be nice to be the guy." You tried to scoot closer to him. Why couldn't they get pregnant? A women's life is already hard. You thought internally, giggling on the outside.

You touched his brown locks, swishing them out of his forehead that was bothering his closed eyes.

His mouth was slightly agape letting the clam breath fall on your hand.

"Thank you Kai." You whispered giving his cheek a little kiss, your big melon stomach leaving a minor small space between your two bodies.

The male moved feeling your touch. His eyelashes fluttered open to reveal sleepy half lidded golden yellow eyes that met yours.

"I-I thought you were asleep." You laughed lightly, a pink blush displayed on your face. "There's no need to blush about this my love." He laughed whole heartedly in a scratchy morning voice.

He smiled seeing your eyes dart away from his for a split second. His big soft hand landed to rub your cheek as he placed a sweet kiss on your lips.

"That's besides the point. Why are you saying thank you all of a sudden my love?" Kai asked with a softened look held upon his face.

You playfully rolled your eyes at him. "What, is it illegal to all of a sudden say thank you?" You asked with a gasp at the end as Kai fixed himself to make your bodies as close as possible.

He deeply chuckled pushing some of your fallen messy hair away. "I never said it was illegal. Though it is illegal for you to still look sexy seven months pregnant. I can't make love to you anymore, these babies are going to be the death of me if I don't get to be inside you soon." Kai smirked swiping his tongue across your lip, inserting an inch of his wet muscle inside.