Kiddie Table part 1

This will be divided into 2 chapters. Very sorry if you hate things like these but it will be longer in the next one. Enjoy~
______________________________________

It's so warm. I could stay like this all day. You thought with closed eye's and a smile.

Wait? I usually wake up cold. You lazily opened your eye's.

They grew wider once you realised why you were warm.

In back of you, inches away from your hair, was Kai. The man's breathing was calm and steady.

His hands, or gloved one's, were loosely hanging on around around your waist, but it was clear he wouldn't let go. Your hands were placed on his fabric bigger one's on your stomach. You could feel his well built abs on your back.

His legs were intertwined with yours at the edge of the bed.

Your whole face heated up.

You and Kai were in a spoon position on his bed. Not only that, but he was playing the big spoon.

Fucking fuck. Shit. You thought as Kai began to groan.

He moved over to his side of the bed, like from the night before.

Phew. The heat of your cheeks calmed down.

It changed again when he went back into a hugging position with you.

Now his white hands hung around the small of your back. Your hands were put forcefully on his hard rock chest.

What does this guy do to be so fit? Your legs were closer together, but a small distance was kept in your areas.

His eye's were closed and pieces of his brown hair covered parts on his face. One thing was still the same.

Well, almost the same. His bird mask was off. Kai was still wearing a black mask that covered his mouth.

What the fuck! How does this guy BREATH and SLEEP?! You mentally yelled at him.

Kai began to groan and move around again. You could see a peak of those golden yellow eye's.

He's waking up! Instead of panicking, like you always do duh, you quickly shut your eye's.

The male woke up and saw how close he was. Kai slightly moved and rubbed his head while sitting up.

He stared intently at your figure on his bed. "I know your awake." He said in a scratchy morning voice.

You opened one eye carefully and met with his. Then you had no choice but to actually wake up.

"O-oh um yeah. G-good morning?" You sat up with a shrug. Your words came out more in a questioning manor.

"Morning." Kai spoke with that deep voice. His morning voice sounds even better. You thought and your cheeks were tinted pink.

"How did you sleep? I know I was um, taking your personal space. I'm used to sleeping alone." He stated looking at his hands. The white gloves.

"I sleep pretty well. And it's fine, I shouldn't have been intruding either." You played with your thumbs.

No one was talking. It was just silence. "So uh, how did you sleep? I mean how do you even sleep with those things on." You gestured to his white and black attire.

Kai sighed. "I have already adapted to the gloves. I just put the mask on." He must've got the mask when he moved.

You nodded in an interesting way. "I see." Kai yawned in his mask.