Bumpy Falls and Cuts

Deeply sorry if this chapter is short. Still has benefits to it wink wonk. Next one will be longer. Enjoy~
____________________________________

The day was beautiful.

Sun out and shining on everyone. No outbreaks or cases so far. Wind spreading around while making the leaves fly in the blue sky.

For Chisaki, the day was moving slow as he stared at the window in his daughter's room.

All he heard was the fake clinking sounds the females made every time their cups touched. To be honest, he had enjoyed his day.

Though his face wouldn't show it under the black mask. He was so closed and only stared at the scene.

"Clonk." You said as you linked teacups with Eri for a moment. The little horned girl's red eyes lifted above her eyebrows.

"Is something the matter Eri?" You asked her seeing a different emotion take over her. "You're silly Y/n. You said clonk instead of clink." Eri said pointing at you.

You started to laugh at how well she was paying attention. "Wow Eri you're a really good listener, and smart! I think you will be the best hero when you grow up." You patted her chubby cheek with a bright smile.

"For reals? The bestest and super extra stars hero ever?" She asked, growing more enthusiastic and giddy in her seat. You laughed at her funny use of vocabulary. "For reals." You fixed the small crown sticker that was falling from her forehead.

The corner of Chisaki' slips felt hot again. Including his heart to squeeze for a swell bare second. Stupid human body. He cursed himself out, the feeling wouldn't go away as he stared at you.

He was catching everything you did, all your actions. Perfect in every way. Why is there something that is wrong? I can feel it in my cold bones. Chisaki thought more about you.

"Will you both please stop making those ridiculous sounds?" He asked in a furious, but polite tone. You girls turned towards him.

As you did, you were both at eye level. His golden yellow orbs met your deep colored e/c eyes. Not before catching another glimpse he cleared his throat. You turned away, fingers feeling like a firecracker.

His spitting sound began again. You laughed once more. "And so the saga of Kai fighting his tie begins again." You scooted closer to him, enough to fix the white tie that hung tight on his head.

"Click." You teased him making the noise. Kai's eyebrow twitched. Before you could get the chance to move away, he decided to get back at you.

In one swift flick movement he took a hold of your wrist with a silky white glove and pulled on you. Your body had no control to pull back since it caught you off guard.

A minor squeal left your lips as you plopped down onto his hard rocky road abs.

Kai's back was held firm, protecting both of you from falling. Even from his black mask, his breath hitched. Fuck abort mission. His mind wouldn't wander, for now.

You on the other hand, we so close to loosing it.

Oh come on body can't you do something right?! You internally screamed at yourself. My heart is speeding so fast, can he feel it?! Your mind spun around all over the place.

As well as your heavily beating heart that wanted to rip out of it's cage.

Your bodies were connected very close to one another. The hard chest of Chisaki was held loosely on the bottom of your thumping one.