Just Flying By

In case you didn't know Hawk's real name is Keigo Takami. Enjoy~
______________________________________

The sound of keys jiggling filled the average sized house.

You and Eri were still on the couch sleeping peacefully.

The horrific sound continued to sound throughout the house. It caused you to bolt up this time.

Is it a robber? A killer?! You thought clearly terrified in your head.

Without a second thought you quietly ran to the kitchen and searched for a solid frying pan.

You ended up finding a rather decent sized one and jumped right back over to Eri's side.

Although I have a quirk I don't want to use it. Especially in someone's house. Someone that I barely even know. You thought shivering at the recounted day you were fired.

Again.

The door had opened. You gripped the pan tighter getting ready to throw it as far as you could.

In stepped in a man with a bird like mask and white gloves. "Sorry I took so long. Things got delayed." It was Kai.

He looked over at you and his eye's showed a look of confusion. "Why are you holding a frying pan like that?" He asked slowly.

You glanced over at your hands and nervously chuckled. "I uh. I thought someone was going to break in hehe." You put the pan down and rubbed your neck.

"Why would an intruder have keys? They also know better." He whispered the last part in a sinister voice.

"I was just having a freaky moment okay!" You huffed and looked at him. Kai rolled his eye's.

"Yes we all have those. Where's Eri?" He asked suddenly worried about his daughter. Or experiment if you prefer.

"She's right her on the couch." You motioned your head to the spot next to you. Snores and a hitched sigh escaped from her lips.

Kai stepped over next to you. "I assume everything went well if she is asleep." He spoke staring at the little girl.

"Indeed. It went great." You smiled remembering the fun you had in just one day.

You glanced over at Kai and now just realized how much taller he was than you. You had to look up at him.

Kai stopped looking at Eri and he faced you. Well, he looked down a little at you.

Golden yellow eye's were met with e/c ones. The two colours mixed to make galaxies as you to stared intently at one another.

You both just stood there. Speechless staring into pure nothingness.

Kai swiftly looked down at where your lips were and quickly looked up again.

He cleared his throat that was clogged by his mask, still bearable to hear.

Your eye's lit up for a moment before you looked away from him. The tip of your ears felt hot and heated.

You took a deep breath and calmed down. "I guess I should be going. My work here seems to be finished for today." You said.

Eri was still fast asleep when you rubbed her hair slightly. She snuggled into the pillow more.

"Here's your payment Y/n." Kai searched in his pocket before pulling out the big bucks. He pulled out 200 dollars. EXACTLY how he promised.

You stared at the money in awe. I haven't been paid this much since that job at the grocery store! You thought perking up a smile.

"What are you waiting for? Here's your money." Kai was about to grab your hand to shove the money in it but he backed away.