Steps

Woah this books going to be longer than my first. About five more chapters to enjoy and read over again! Enjoy ~
_________________________________

Time and life had only went faster. The holidays passed, it was a good thing the family stayed together so small.

You were already stressed enough as it is taking care of your growing babies. Kai too having his job was difficult, he would arrive a little later in his shifts.

When he came home he would immediately go upstairs to take a shower and help you with the kids.

Eri's sleeping schedule changed as you let her stay up about twenty minutes later. She came home from school everyday and talked about how her friends thought you were so cool.

They always said they wanted you to be their mommy when getting out of school.

Kageyama would send little waves at you and the other kids smiled.

Kai would get a little jealous of how popular you were with everyone. Whenever you walked into the room and he saw you after work, he would never let you go.

Yuki and Hajime always wanted your attention as well. These past few days they were causing all kinds of mischief, as they began to crawl.

"Daddy where's mommy? I think Yuki pooped again." Eri said in a weird tone while covering her nose.

Kai was dusting the couch off because Hajime was plucking the feathers off curiously earlier. The little boy was now chewing on a plastic ring you bought.

They were smart babies to not be at age one right now.

"Where's Yuki?" Kai asked with a tired sigh. "Where's mommy?" Eri asked clearly wanting you.

Kai turned towards her with a strong pair of golden yellow eyes. He almost tripped on Hajime who was on the floor smiling.

"Eri my princess answer me I need to know where she's at to get rid of the stench." Kai coughed a bit finally getting a huge hit of the scent.

Eri shrugged. "I think she went to the kitchen?" Eri held on a thinking face while pointing towards the location.

Kai turned his head around and his golden yellow eyes searched for his baby daughter. His vision finally landed on the culprit.

Yuki was peaking with her chubby cheeks behind the cabinet, her eyes meeting with her dads in the same mix of colors.

"There you are crazy little girl!" Kai held up his hands like a dinosaur. Yuki's eyes lit up and she smiled, a happy noise escaping her lips.

In a matter of seconds Yuki turned around and began to crawl, all Kai saw was her saggy diaper.

"Ugh Yuki come to daddy!" Kai whistled hiding his groan. He heard some stomping on the ground in the kitchen.

When he actually got in the room he saw Yuki crawling around like crazy. Her laughed seeing her chubby cheeks bounce.

She was spitting all over the floor dropping drool. Yuki didn't have any pants on as the weather got warmer, she was in her dirty diaper.

Her bib was all wet and messy from her attempts at giggling out spit. She was wearing a cute little shirt that said 'Mommy's girl'.

Kai was too busy staring at his beautiful daughter that he made with you, he forgot about her actions.

Yuki pulled her wobbly legs up with the counters knob and was about to grab the hot stove.

She clicked her tongue and bounced up and down with her jiggly thighs.