Like A Puzzle

Bet you were all shocked that last time huh haha. No? Oh...okay then. Bean is sprouting for you lovely's. Enjoy~
_________________________________

I still can't believe it. I have a baby, Kai's baby, Eri's brother or sister, growing inside of me right now? If this is a dream, I never want to wake up. You thought slowly going downstairs.

Eri was quick to hear your footsteps. "Mommy your back!" The girl happily said giggling on the carpet.

"Of course I am my little nugget!" You smiled as Eri hopped to hug your thigh.

Knowing you needed to be safer with your stomach already you patted her head. "Be careful Eri." You sweetly whispered.

The toddler faced upwards at you. "Mommy, your eyes look red and puffy. Are you sick? Are you okay?!" She asked worried about you with puppy eyes.

You gazed down at the fragile girl. "Oh Eri of course I am. Something just uh, happened in the bathroom." You calms the girl down.

"What's with using the word something?" A deep voice emitted into the conversation.

Jumping back with Eri you saw Kai approaching. "Kai you scared me." You said with a light laugh. Eri ran back to the floor to play with her toys, smiling at you and her dad.

"Well maybe you can tell me what was going on. Are you really going to tell Eri and not me?" He asked with innocent golden yellow eyes, towering over you.

You stared into his intense gaze. "I never told Eri anything, and you'll get to know. Soon." You spoke quietly.

Kai leaned down more to rest his forehead on yours. "Is it going to be a good surprise?" He kept asking questions. "I hope it will be." You whispered biting your tongue.

"Alright then, I might have a surprise for you. Soon." He chuckled copying your earlier words and placing his soft lips on yours.

You melted immediately and kissed back. His arms snaked around your waist and he pulled you closer.

The feeling of his hard abs on your stomach pressed gently. Your arms raised to hold his neck, some brown messy locks twisting in your fingers.

Kai's tongue licked your bottom lip, pleading for entrance. You barely began to open your mouth when his tongue hungrily zoomed inside.

The males tongue danced with yours and explored your wet cavern. His palm roamed below, laying comfortably on your ass.

"My love~" Kai breathed out, beginning to trail on your neck. "It seems that I have to mark newly fresh hickeys to show my affection." He groaned, licking your neck.

You resisted the urge to moan at his lustful hot touch. "K-Kai you better not." You said feeling your heart wanting to burst out of your rib cage.

Another sensation was felt inside your stomach, as if water was moving. He doesn't know I'm pregnant, yet at least. You thought of the growing human inside of you.

Kai gripped your waist. "Who's going to stop me Y/n?" He said with a deep chuckle, letting his hot breath spill creating tingles on your skin.

"Daddy do I put pink socks or f/c color socks to jump on the sofa?" Eri asked bringing to different pairs of the clothes out of the blue.

She faced up from her socks with a puppy face. Once she saw you two tangled together, sparkles went in her eyes. "Mommy, daddy chose socks for me please!" Eri skipped towards you two.

"She's going to stop you." You said leaving a boop on his nose with your finger. "Little demon." He mumbled under his breath, untangling your body from his.