His Rules

Yes I left it at a sPiCy hanger. I had several mental breakdowns today so yay! Enjoy ~
_________________________________

Moving and packing at your mother's house was much more calm now. Even the heavy feeling on Kai's chest, the feeling of wanting your mother's approval on everything, washed away.

"I was scared for a second at your tone M/n." Kai said with a low chuckle, remembering his shaky moment just a while ago.

M/n laughed along with your fiancé. "Well I can still change my mind. Do you want me to say no instead?" She said with a sly grin.

Eri was the first to yell out. "No grandma don't say no! Then the baby will be sad and I will be sad because mommy and daddy won't be together no more. I love mommy!" Eri made a puppy pout with precious red eyes and hugged your torso.

You ran a hand through her silky hair as Eri pressed her ear into your stomach.

"Just mommy? What about daddy Eri?" Kai asked with a fake sad smile. M/n was filled with joy, taking even more pictures and saving them.

The little girl faced up at her dad who was staring at her with sweet filled golden yellow eyes. "Don't worry daddy you too! And the baby!" Eri giggled grabbing her dads hand placing it right in the center of your stomach.

"Yes don't worry at all my son. If  Y/n even doesn't end up loving you I'll take care of you." Your mother joked again.

You blushed as she said those words. "M-mom don't be ridiculous! Of course I will." You let out a laugh leaning on Kai's shoulder.

M/n nodded. "If you say so. I already want to start planning a beautiful wedding oh my so really can't wait. Your dress, the venue, vows under a nice tree! This is making me so jazzed!" M/n jumped with small jazz hands.

You sighed rubbing your temples. Kai and Eri laughed at her actions. "Mom-" "Oh and just think about the new fun with the baby! Shopping for things and toys, bottles. We should do a gender reveal!" Your mother clapped her hands with a huge smile.

Eri pulled on yours and Kai's shirts from her small place below. "Mommy, daddy? How did the baby get inside? Why's it there?" She asked full of the questions.

Your eyes widened higher than your own eyebrows if that was even possible. Kai's golden yellow eyes also showed a tint of worry behind them.

"I- E-Eri why do you want to know that haha. It's just a silly story." You said nervously with a few balls of sweat building up.

Eri shrugged and smiled. "I bet it is a very funny story mommy! I never heard of it, daddy never told me." She pouted at her dad.

Kai let out a sigh with an even more worried look, mostly because he was never prepared. To add on and make it harder, you were his first lover.

"Eri it's not important, but I can tell-" "Nope!" Eri sassily crossed her arms and looked away from Kai. The males mouth hung open in shock at his daughters actions.

You covered your mouth trying to hold in a laugh. M/n was already chuckling at they sassy little girl.

"Listen Eri you can't be like that to me. I won't tolerate it at this age." Kai did sternly, trying to regain his unsurprised side.

Eri quickly stuck her tongue out at her dad, like a kitten drinking milk. "I'm sorry daddy. But I-I w-won't t-tol-tol-e-rate it either?" Eri tried for spell it out, staring down at her mouth going cross eyed.

You patted Eri's head. "Listen to daddy okay? Because then when I have the baby it's going to learn from their big sister! We don't want bad little kids do we?" You booped her nose.