What the ✨fawk ✨

Just a small chapter, next chapters will be time skipped when babies 1st steps etc. Then wedding. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

Today was the day. Not giving birth, thank the lord Jesus. Not the wedding, but the wedding planning on the other bargain was in the market.

A whole ass month passed again, why does time go by so fast?

First of all, how are you still alive is the real question. Your life was a wonderful living mess right now.

Today was December 21st. It was freezing, and Eri's eighth birthday. She didn't realize it till this morning while getting out of school.

"Wait mommy, today is my birthday?!" Eri excitedly yelled while walking down the street.

You laughed at your growing daughter pushing Yuki in her stroller. Kai was holding Eri's hand while pushing Hajime.

Kai made an annoyed expression with his lips formed straight in a line. "Eri my princess, why do you ask mommy if daddy is right next to you?" He asked with a light chuckle washing away the previous expression.

Eri quickly put on a thunking face. "Um, I don't know?" She asked with a cheeky little smile.

The male raised his eyebrow in an intimidating way. "Oh really you don't know? Is it because you love mommy more than daddy?" Kai asked giving his daughter a slightly sad pout like she always did.

The little horned girl giggled. "Daddy your making the face I do when I want candy. But you need big big eyes that grow like this!" Eri demonstrated the puppy eyes and pout.

Her face looked chubby and soft as she stared up at Kai with huge red eyes.

You laughed seeing Eri teach a confused yet happy Kai. You heard some spits coming from the stroller in front of you.

Yuki was spitting out saliva and making her bottom lip into a pout. Her little golden yellow eyes went cross eyed as she stared down.

"So that's why I always end up giving you the candy. You're too cute my princess." Kai let go of his horribly done pleading pout.

He patted his daughters head and Eri let out a giggle. "You're forgetting the other cute people daddy! Yuki and Hajime and mommy! Mommy's pretty!" Eri went closer to your side and nudged you.

"Of course our Hajime and Yuki are cute, because their mommy is cute." Kai gave your cheek a swift kiss, squishing Eri in the process for a second.

"You think I'm pretty Eri?" You asked her with glossy eyes. "Mhm very pretty! Even my friends say you are! Kageyama said he's going to get you a flower for your birthday!" She excitedly said.

Kai felt his forehead bulge with a vein popping out. "That Kageyama kid is ridiculous. He's probably using Eri to get closer to my fiancée." Kai grumbled with his eyebrows furrowed.

A sigh escaped your lips hearing his words. "Are you being serious right now Kai? A little boy that barley knows what's happening in the world using a little girl to get with a twenty three year old women." You sassily spoke.

He was now halfway getting to being fully speechless. "I-I didn't mean it in a bad way my love." Kai spoke with a heavy sight

"Well it sure did sound like a stupid way. You even said the key words, you said my fiancée and always love me. I would never dare to leave you idiot." You spoke giving him a laugh.

Now Kai was speechless. Sure you always returned his confessions and many I love you words. But, to Kai right now he loved you even more.

The love tank in his heart was already full, and overflowing with emotions towards you. All good and happy ones.