His Shirt

Author-Chan will try and provide the best of Kai Chisaki in this fanfic. Thank you for reading. Enjoy~
______________________________________

"Hari I'm leaving. Tell Joi to sweep since he's the fastest at it." Kai spoke cleaning his mask, getting ready to leave.

"Yeah yeah sure." Hari said right before groaning and cracking his bones.

"Oh and I left a note on the counter for you. Since I know your out tomorrow. I also might not be here." He fixed his gloves.

"I'll check it right now. Why are you not coming tomorrow?" He asked getting up from his seat.

"I'm going to question Eri on Y/n. See if she's told her anything or seen anything." He adjusted his mask to stay back on his face.

"Do you really think a women would reveal her secrets to an innocent child? 'Cause if you do then you've officially lost your damn mind Kai." Hari stated.

Kai sighed. "I'll do what I want. It's my choice and I'm leaving. See ya." The male closed the door on the other males face before he could argue again.

"Lemme see what he left." Hari shrugged and walked over to the counter.

He picked up the note and read it out loud. "Don't accidentally kill someone." He read it and scoffed. "Well I'm not a fucking idiot I can do it on purpose." Hari crumbled up the paper and tossed it in the trash can.

Kai walked in the shadows getting closer to home.

His eye's were a huge blow off. They were too bright and exotic. They glowed in the alley ways and created a frightening aura.

"C'mon sweet heart we need to be at the Airport!" A mother called out to her child.

"I'm coming mom!" The child was only a few inches away from his mother.

But Kai was still staring at the scene in the pitch black alley way.

The little boy got disracted by a pebble and kicked it. The pebble flew into Kai's safe alley way.

"Oh." He stared at the dark street and saw golden yellow eye's staring back at him.

"M-mom?" The kid asked as Kai stared into his soul. "What is it Ray?" The mother put her phone away and looked all around her.

"Ray? RAY?!" She panicked before turning all the way around to meet her frozen son.

She quickly got her luggage and ran towards him. "Oh son I thought you were lost. You need to follow me alright?" She hugged her son and kissed his cheeks.

Ray was still shocked staring at the mysterious eyeballs. "Ray what are you staring at?" She looked inside the alley way as well.

Golden yellow eye's burned a hole in her mind. The mother blinked twice. "I-its s-scary mom." The mother picked up her child.

"Don't be afraid Ray. It's just a cat strolling in the dark, I'm sure. Let's go." She got her son's things and hurried down the street.

Kai finally let out a relieved sigh, along with a long blink. "Pathetic." He spat and continued to walk home. In the pitch black streets at night.

Till he had arrived at his destination.

Kai couldn't tell if Eri and Y/n were home because you didn't have a car. Pity.

He was about to open the door when his hand pulled away. Kai was still wearing the white gloves.

"I'll just get the key's." He whispered to himself, searching his pocket.