Cookies

I might be going blind in my left eye.... Sorry if it's short. Enjoy~
______________________________________

A new chapter in your life started today. Who am I kidding it's the same thing over and over again. A new job!

You were currently getting ready for the new job. That includes over thinking and stressing yourself out for no reason.

Why did I agree to do this fricken job? You mentally asked looking at yourself in the mirror.

It was a mess. Your life and your morning look.

"I'm such an idiot I swear. Then again maybe people will start to like me." You rolled your glossy eye's wiping the sorrow away.

You sighed and stepped into the shower. "Whatever. It's already happening. The little girl Eri seems shy and quiet. Her dad also seems nice." You shrugged it off.

Key word in that sentence, seems.

It may not always be what it seems.

You were singing your favorite song in the shower when you heard a buzz. It was your phone.

Should I answer it? It may be from my new boss. You thought thinking back to the mysterious man.

"I guess." You said and quickly dried your soapy hands on the hanging towel.

You picked up your phone to see that it was indeed from your boss. It said an address with the words 'hurry up'.

"Damn. Inpatient much." You pouted and turned off the shower.

Once you were pleased with your comfortable look you got more necessities and left your mom's house.

On the way to work you thought about the information that the man gave you.

"His daughter's mame is Eri and she's 6 years old. The man's name is Kai Chisaki but I don't know what to call him." You mumbled to yourself on the street.

People looked over and thought you were crazy speed walking away. Dragging their children along with them.

"He didn't tell me his age which I get. Why does he have to wear a bird mask? If somethings wrong with his mouth can't he just go to the doctor's?" You continued to speak to yourself.

Your head was looking forward and down at the same time. Downside is that you still couldn't see ahead of you.

Someone was coming up ahead.

You bumped into them.

"Oh I'm sorry um person?" Assuming genders is never a good thing to you.

This person, was different. But the same?

They were wrapped in a white long coat. It covered every last piece of their body.

Their face was looking straight at you but, it didn't look like a face. A mask. You thought eyeing them back confused.

They had what appeared to be old goggles on and that.

They had on a white bird mask with gold extras. What's up with all of the bird masks? Is it a new trend I've never heard of? You mentally asked.

The person kept looking at you for a while longer before speaking. In a deep voice. "Excuse me. I'm sorry." The person, now man, moved aside and began walking again, head down.

Other people were coming down the street but he dodged them still head down!

"What the fuck is wrong with that guy." You glanced at him once more before making your way to the address.