Black Stick

Alright I can't believe I'm doing this time skip I'm so sorry for that guys but, the baby reveal has finally come! Enjoy ~
______________________________

Just like all the little kids, or Eri's big group of friends that were touching your growing curved stomach once that day, you were touching your plump melon like stomach.

It was plump because you were now five months into pregnancy. Your stomach had been growing faster than you had hoped for over the past few months.

The thing that messed and twisted your mind a little was that your bump was only slightly bigger than a normal pregnant woman.

The happy thing about it was that you were starting to feel little flutters inside your stomach whenever Eri talked and Kai laughed. It was a sign to know the baby was recognizing the voices on the outside.

You started to think that Eri's star wishing had actually come true with your big belly. Then again your daughter did tell the whole world to wish on two brothers.

She had told all the way from your small family to her whole class and even the doctor who knew what the baby or babies were already.

Speaking of the hyper little girl, she was right in front of you. Eri was eating cereal with her eyes glued to the screen on her favorite morning television show. The milk from the spoon dripping down her chin a little because she was too focused on the screen.

Kai was in the kitchen cooking your favorite breakfast food and preparing it. He smiled picturing your sleeping face.

"Daddy I'm finished with my cereal! Can I have more please?" Eri places her spoon in the bowl making a loud metal clicking noise.

The male heard his daughter and sighed. "Are you sure you want more cereal? Your not just saying it because of the sugary marshmallows?" Kai asked as Eri gave him her bowl with a little bit of milk left.

She shook her head, the longer platnium locks swinging in the process. "Nope! I really want more cereal daddy! Big pinky promise!" Eri smiled brightly at her dad, as high as she could be on her tip toes to reach Kai's large hand.

He looked down at his daughter from opening the cereal box. A chuckle escaped from his mouth. "Alright then, pinky promise." Kai linked his pinky with his daughters tiny one and held it tightly together for a few seconds.

Eri giggled as Kai left her finger and poured in the cereal. The little girl looked back at the television screen with anticipation.

"Daddy hurry hurry! The exciting part is coming on daddy!" Eri begged her dad to go faster, jumping up and down.

"Don't tell daddy to- actually never mind. Here my little princess, take it and walk very carefully to the couch. I wouldn't want to see any spills on the floor for it to become sticky. Then daddy would have to clean it up because mommy can't." Kai pushed back some of his brown hair that fell on his forehead.

Eri obeyed her dad, carefully holding the bowl with food. Her red eyes sparkled as she saw the sugary sweet marshmallows inside.

"Mommy can't pick it up because her tummy's getting bigger? Is the baby almost out yet?! I still want two brothers daddy." Eri asked licking the cereal like a dog, some milk landing on her chin as she repeatedly did it.

Kai smiled remembering the nights that Eri would pull him up to her room and sit close by the window.

How she would tell him to close his eyes as she put her tiny warm hands into his large ones. The little whispers that came out from her mouth as she wished on the stars.