By The Minute

Hope the stories going well! Be prepared for the next chapter. Enjoy~
_________________________________

Instinctively, your body pulled itself up and holding your mouth, you ran to the bathroom.

"Y/n!" Kai said with a worried tone. "You both keep playing here okay?" He said to the small kids.

"Daddy is Y/n going to be okay?" Eri asked with glossy eyes. Kai heard you gagging again.

"Y-yes she's strong. Wait here." He said before quickly running towards you.

"Y/n. Y/n are you alright?" He asked with pure worry. "Y-yes I-I'm I- BLEH." You gagged again holding the toilet.

You began to panic knowing you were on the verge of vomiting. It was the worst feeling.

Kai went down on his knees next to you. "Y/n it's fine. Please let it out." He reassured you, softly rubbing your back.

Your nose became red and your eyes were glossy. "I-I BLEH." You bent down more into the toilet and began to barf.

Feeling anxious you went down to squeeze Kai's muscular hand. You crushed and held it tight.

The male was in pain, yet he held it in for you.

"You're doing great Y/n. I'm here." He massaged you're back.

You vomited white liquids out and they fell into the toilet. You gagged feeling more things climbing up your throat, ready to burst out.

Squishing your boyfriends hand tighter you spilled it all out on the toilet.

Along with some tears spilling in the end. Chocked sobs came out of your mouth. "K-Kai." You shakily said, letting go of the toilet.

Kai pulled you closer to his chest, kissing the top of your head. "Shh it's okay Y/n. You did wonderful my love." He said, not letting you go an inch.

He felt your heart beating rapidly against his chest. "I-I haven't d-done this i-in a while. I-I got scared." You stuttered remembering the nasty feeling.

Despite being your boyfriend, Kai still didn't necessarily know how console a person. He was trying his best.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I can't be much of help. It's okay, you're strong. I love you." He continued to rub you and hold you tight. Even his golden yellow eyes became glossy.

"Y-your already a big help. I love you too." You sniffed looking up at him.

Kai smiled and gently kissed your forehead. "Now let's get you up. I have a spare toothbrush for you to use." The male said helping you stand.

You laughed. "Okay. Thank you my prince." You pinched his cheek. "My pleasure my love." He bowed and exited the bathroom.

Firing the spare toothbrush, you brushed your teeth. While doing so, you felt the same feeling bubbling up inside you again.

You spit out the the saliva that escaped your throat. "Why is this happening?" You asked yourself, looking at your red face.

Once finished, you went back to Eri's room. Inside, everyone's heads turned.

"Y/n!" Eri threw her toy to the ground and ran to you. "Y/n y-you were sad?" She asked looking at your blotchy face while holding your thighs together.