His lip corners

Man I really gotta got to the good parts *lenny face*. I love all of you that read this. Enjoy~
____________________________________

"Now you need to make this same thing just like me. And drink." A tiny voice said.

You, Kai, and Eri were still in her marvelous room playing tea party.

She was teaching the importance of how to actually play with the drinking cups. That didn't have anything inside them.

"But there's no tea, or water." Kai ruined the imagination. "You need to pretend." You whispered from beside him with a giggle.

He turned to look at you with a straight annoyed face. You shrugged.

"So first you need to pick up the cup with your pinky, like me." Eri made a demonstration the best way she could with her small hand motions.

You listened to her instructions and picked up the mini tea cup with your finger. Laughing because no beverage would fit inside, not even an inch of water.

"This is ridiculous." Kai sighing in disappointment and obliged as well. "But look who's still doing it." You smirked at your statement.

"Y/n, you don't even have the right to speak." His golden yellow orbs threw daggers into you. "It's a free country." You lightly smacked his well built shoulder.

Is there one body part that isn't strong? You thought, realizing what you said. Holy shit lord I have sinned.

A pale hand that came from the child in front of you waved. "P-please stop t-talking dad and mom-" Eri gasped before she could continue her sentence.

She paused and saved herself from saying that word. You and Kai still caught notice of it, it was so clear.

Your cheeks and finger tips felt hot and sweaty. The heart captivated inside of you began to pound like lighting speed.

The golden yellow eyes of Kai lit up. His eyebrows lifting above the pale lids.

"S-sorry, Y/n." The little girl looked down at her crossed legs. She noticed the tense change, kids, especially smart ones like her, got the memo in not time.

You rubbed your neck with a nervous but still sincere smile. "T-that's alright Eri. As long as we continue playing, right?" You spoke and broke the heavy atmosphere.

Eri quickly changed and nodded. Kai came back down from his weird state as well, because of the white tie.

He tried to flick it out of his face with his breath many times, failing every single one of them. He could've done it with his gloves.

The male was just lazy to be honest. One of his gloved hands was gripping the tea cup that was horribly mini for his huge hand. The other white gloved hand was by his side falling asleep.

All that sounded other than Eri's whisper planning for the next step, was his breath full wiffs flying out trying to get the tie off.

Soon, spits came out as how hard he tried, landing inside his mask. Of course it isn't working, stupid mask. Still, I refuse to take it off. Kai internally analyzed the situation that wouldn't be fixed.

Constantly hearing things emit from his mouth you turned over. "Seriously I think you won't have any more spit to spit out if you keep doing that." You said in a serious tone.

Once you looked over, the sight made you stifle a laugh.

His black mask from the inside started to move in and out, which meant some of it going in his mouth. Kai was really trying to grip the white tie in his mouth while eating his mask in the process.