Excuse her for being Antisocial

F/f means favorite flavor. Of ice cream that is. *Looks at dirty minded people, including me*. Anyways as always Enjoy~
______________________________________

Meanwhile Y/n and Eri had just left the cozy house for ice cream.

"Y/n can we walk there?" Eri asked staring up at you with bright red eye's. You chuckled.

Slightly hurt because you had no car.

"We are definitely walking there Eri. One because I have no car due to other things and because it's a nice day out." You faced the blue sky while birds flocked and flew by.

Eri nodded. "Okay. Thank you for letting us walk Y/n." You squeezed her hand. "No need to thank me Eri." I had no other choice. You thought being happy that the girl understood.

Other kids would've been fussing about it and maybe throw a tantrum. Kids these day's can be a real pain in the ass.

You thought about others. But then you looked down at Eri.

Who was kicking a little pebble down the street as you both walked along. You smiled trying to hold back a hearted laugh.

Not this one. She's already an angel. But why is she so hurt? Why doesn't she smile? A million thoughts ran inside your brain thinking about the little girl.

"Y/n?" She said catching your attention and you came back down to earth. "Oh um yes Eri?" You answered back. "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" She asked glancing up at you with that tiny chubby looking face.

"Me? Well I have always really liked f/f. How about you Eri?" You squeezed the girl's hand and she hopped along.

"I don't know. Dad doesn't buy or take me to get ice cream. I only had crushed ice before." She sadly faced her feet.

Oh poor little girl. You thought furrowing your eyebrows glazing at her. Eri wasn't finished yet. "A-and it was on accident. D-dad t-took his g-glove and c-crushed the ice in the f-freezer. H-he was r-really mad." She managed to stutter out.

Tears escaped her big eye's. Dripping down her pink cheeks and choked back sobs were heard.

You stopped in your tracks and bent down to Eri's height. She was still looking at the ground.

"It's alright Eri." You said slowly while rubbing her cheek, wiping a few tears away in the process of it.

"Today is all that matters right now. Because today is the day where you try real ice cream with your one and only babysitter!" You spoke cheerfully hoping to make her feel better.

Eri's small sniffles went down. "R-really Y/n? P-pinky promise?" She held up her tiny pinky finger as she lifted up her head.

Your eye's widened for a moment before softening again. "Pinky promise." You nodded before connecting your pinkies together.

The little girl squeezed your finger before it was released.

You stood up from your crouched postion. "Right. Now let's have you taste ice cream!" You held Eri's small hand and she skipped the way there.

_____________________

"Give me the magnifying glass. And the glue, leave it besides here just in case." Kai said while looking through the burned words.

"Yes of course boss." Joi came back with the magnifying glass and Hari threw the glue on the desk.

It made a loud smack sound which startled the bird masked detective. "Could you not be an idiot? For five minutes!" Kai said annoyed at the male.