HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?

This chapter was brought by Author Chan and sponsored by Bokuto. Gotta burn those calories whoot whoot!

HEY HEY HEY Hope you enjoy, Bokuto~
______________________________________

You know being a babysitter doesn't sound that bad. I just wouldn't want to be a babysitter for babies that's all. You thought but soon groaned into your pillow.

"Then what's the point of being a sitter! It's in the name Y/n babysitter. How hard headed can you be?!" You outwardly argued with yourself.

Tossing and turning in your bed, thinking about your sister's for once wise words.

"I'll just see what I can do tomorrow. It can't be that hard. I mean what's a kid gonna do, cry? Just hope it won't go bad." You said yawned into your hair.

After one last thought you drifted off into a deep slumber.

____________________

The following day you had decided to wake up extra late. Cause you know you felt good today. For once in your life. 1:00 p.m. to be exact.

It just felt like a nice day to stay inside and do nothing all day. Obviously fate had other reasons for today. You ignored everything for a while.

After all the job's are still out there. Their not going anywhere like S/n virginity did.

You chuckled to yourself at the stupid joke. You looked out the window to see an amazing sight.

The sun was barley on it's journey to rise. The beautiful sunrise colours mixing together to create a masterpiece.

"Well it would be a nice day to go out for a jog." You spoke to yourself glancing over at your shoes that sat by the door.

"On second thought." You questioned yourself making a sour face. "Nah! I'll just learn how to cook today. Or attempt in that matter." You shrugged the jog off and skipped to the fridge.

"I can jog in the night. It's always better to set my sad aesthetic life." You pursed your lips looking around.

What you didn't know is that a job by an alley way awaited you later on.

"Let's see pancake mix? Pancakes can't be that hard to make. Pft I got this." You waved your hand getting the ingredients to make your breakfast.

"Two eggs. 1 cup of milk. Pancake mix. Teaspoon of oil. Great!"

You cracked the eggs. One landed in the bowl, and the other on your foot. "Ugh dammit! This can't already be going wrong." You groaned and put in milk.

Too much milk. "I guess he doesn't need some milk then." You laughed at the joke.

By the time you were done you were a mess. There was a swipe of batter lingering on your forehead. Powder lie on your hands and arms, and a very tiny piece of egg shell sat on your foot.

"Phew that wasn't that hard was it Y/n?" You asked yourself looking around at the mess.

In the middle of it all were a bunch of neatly stacked pancakes. In your eye's it was so dramatic.

A golden light illuminated the room that was shining down on the pancakes. Angels sang it the background and your eye's lit up.

"Alright! Time to eat!" You quickly scrambled in a cabinet to get a fork and a knife for your food.

Sitting down beside the island you licked your lips staring down at the delicious fluffy bread.

With no more hesitation and second thoughts you took a huge bite of one of the pancakes.