Lipstick 🍈

It is TIME, and I'm not ready. 🍈 means lime 13+ sexual content. You have been warned, sorry. Dinner will be minor because the chapter will be long. Enjoy~
____________________________________

Kai tried to talk to Eri while you left the room for a few minutes, it turned into him just sitting there and staring as her admire herself.

A door creaked and his head turned along with Eri's.

You cautiously stepped out with your heels. Balancing on them you stepped into the room.

"You weren't lying when you said you had everything ready." You said laughing lightly.

Kai couldn't find the right words yet. The only thing he felt was his lip corners beginning to grow hot.

Eri spoke up. "Y/n y-you look pretty! We match?" She asked skipping up to you, admiring you.

You grabbed her hand gently. "We're all matching." You smiled, both of you facing a flabbergasted Kai.

He was still staring in amazement. The dress hugged your curves, your heels, your amazing hair and makeup, the red lipstick.

Kai stepped out of his trance and stood up. "Y-yes we are. Y/n you look ravishing." He smirked in his mask, slowly picking up your hand with his gloved one and 'kissing' it.

You blushed a deep red, fingers heated. Eri stepped away and gazed at you two. I-is it working? She thought to herself.

"Now we don't want to be late do we? Shall we go?" Kai asked glancing at both of you.

You nodded and Eri repeated after you. "We shall." You said beginning to step forward, almost falling with a dip in your heel.

Shit. You cursed but Kai caught you. "Eri's rug can have bumps. Here." He said extending his arm for you to link in with his.

It was your turn to be shocked, but he didn't take no as an answer. He took your bare arm and linked it with his suit.

Kai looked to his side and held a hand out for Eri. The little girls breath hitched and she speed walked to your side.

You immediately noticed and held her hand. Eri shyly held the hem of her dress.

The male noticed how close she was getting. Definitely today. He thought deeply inside his mind.

Outside in the dark night Kai leaded you both to his car. An expensive black one.

Your eyes widened as he unlocked it. "Y/n can you put me in?" Eri asked tugging on your hand. "Of course Eri." You smiled and carefully lifted her up, not wanted to fall in heels.

You put her in the car seat and she buckled herself. "Good job Eri." You smiled at her again. Even with red lipstick, your smile was still so warming.

"T-thank you." She said and played with her fingers.

You closed the door and backed away, moving to open the passenger seat door.

Kai was quick and opened it before you could. Your breath hitched as you looked up at his golden yellow eyes.

"I got that for you Y/n. Step in." He said like a gentleman. Whenever your name left his mouth your feelings that you kept pushing away grew.

I don't love him stop thinking that. You told yourself. "Thank you Kai." You said with a minor blush, butterflies flying in your stomach.

You cautiously stepped in the car and Kai closed the door.

Seconds later Kai stepped in and started up the engine. "Are we all ready?" He asked looking back at Eri then you. Eri nodded and so did you. "Perfect."