Tiny Pinky Promise

This is going to be so wholesome. I hope you liked the baby names, I'm sorry if you didn't! These babies won't be demons, yEt. Enjoy ~
______________________________

Crying filled the hospital room. Each cry bounced off every wall and sounded over and over again. It was double the crying.

You were laying down in the bed with pain filling your legs. They weren't spread open again, yet they felt numb from pushing out the two babies.

Your breathing calmed down, and so did your heart rate from the delivery.

The male that you loved stuck with you the whole time. He was sitting in the seat besides the bed, holding your hand with his hurt one. You had a death grip on him the whole time.

"Kai, those are our babies. Their finally out and crying." You turned your head lazily over at the babies that were still receiving check ups for anything they had. Just to be safe.

Your fiancé saw the eye bags forming under your eyes. You appeared so tired, but still kept on a smile. It was very early in the morning.

"Yes they are my love. I'm so proud of you, we have our babies now. All because you were strong and kept going. Thank you." Kai reached over a bit to give your forehead a sweet kiss.

You smiled feeling his warm touch again. After hours of labor hell and pregnancy hell, it brought two little twins. A boy and a girl.

"I'm happy to say your babies are perfectly normal. And such cuties already." The doctor looked over at you in Kai with a laugh.

"Thank you doctor." You and Kai spoke simultaneously.

She nodded. "It's what I'm here to do for a wonderful family. Would the dad like to come up here and help with first diaper duty? I would say the mom but you need to stay there." The doctor pointed a finger at you and faced Kai.

He swallowed a bit of nervous saliva. You gently rubbed his hand in yours knowing that it hurt. "Go Kai." You whispered carefully fixing your pillow on the bed so you would be comfortable.

The doctor nodded trying not to put pressure on him.

With a deep breath in and out to calm his nerves down, he let go of your soft hand, letting some air going into his palms.

Kai stood up with a very minor smile, half of his face showed fear. He didn't want to mess up.

Walking up to the two little plastic holders the babies were in, his heart raced and his hands grew clammy.

The babies crying had calmed down when his footsteps stopped in front of the two babies.

He wanted to cry of joy seeing them.

Their little bodies were no longer covered in blood, just a little red popping on their skin. Both of their bodies were chubby, he could see it in their plump cheeks that looked like they were going to explode. Along with nose twitching like bunnies.

He saw the difference in their tiny naked bodies.

"So what's it going to be dad? Do you want to change your son or your daughters diaper?" The doctor asked putting more hand sanitizer on and clean gloves.

Kai was so confused gazing down at their bodies.

He had adopted Eri so he never really changed her as she learned herself. Kai was more familiar with the little boys body, but he wanted to be a good dad and learn.

"I-I'll change my daughters." He stuttered a bit deciding to stay more towards the chubby girls side.

The doctor was clearly excited by his choice. "Amazing decision! Where is it, oh! Here's the little diaper, we measured the babies but we'll tell you with your wife, I'm pretty sure she wants to know. I'll take good care and change your son. Ask if any complications happen." She happily said and handed Kai a little diaper.