Yes To The Dress

That's the things I'm using ^ for the story, you can change it in your mind. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

It was an exciting day to know and experience the moment when your baby twins talked. They were growing so fast it made you cry happy tears.

"Dada!" Yuki kept exclaiming bouncing in Kai's strong arms. "Yes my baby girl I'm your dada." Kai happily squished her chubby cheeks with joyful tears pricking his golden yellow eyes.

"Mama mama rawr!" Hajime still acted like a dinosaur touching your face. "My little baby boy." You cried kissing his soft brown hair.

"They can talk!" Fumihiro and Eri spoke full of excitement cheering them on.

Then, the doorbell rang catching your attention.

"I wonder who that is?" Your eyebrows knitted looking towards Kai. "I'll open the door just in case." Kai spoke clearly wanting to protect you all.

He placed the hyper active Yuki on the floor who wobbly walked and rolled with her toys. "Mama! Mm mm!" Hajime was also trying to get away from your arms, wanting to play with his sister.

You kissed his chubby cheek and placed him softly on the ground. He got up with his little hands and feet.

"Rawr!" He still growled heading towards the giggling Yuki.

The person knocked on the door again causing Eri to jump from surprise.

"Don't be scared Eri, I'll protect you!" Fumihiro stood in front of her with a puffed out chest. Eri hid behind his peaking over her friends shoulder.

"T-thank you Fumihiro. You're so brave." Eri giggled softly and held his shoulders.

"Y-your welcome Eri." Fumihiro stuttered with another blush ascending on his cheeks.

Kai cautiously opened the door like if world war three was behind there.

Though it only revealed a sweet lady.

"Oh mother. You gave us quite the scare coming out of nowhere." Kai chuckled giving her a hug.

"I'm terribly sorry son, I hope it's okay for me to visit for a while? I brought some goodies for the kids." It was Kaito's voice as she carried a small bag in her hands.

"Of course it's okay for you to join us. We just got Yuki and Hajime to talk." Kai chuckled hearing them blabber.

Kaito's eyes lit up with excitement as well. "You and Y/n have already got them to speak?! My my such an amazing family." Kaito quickly stepped in seeing you walk over.

She gave you a huge warm hug. "I'm so glad to see you again and all healthy. The babies probably got their smarts from mommy didn't they." She teased as Kai overheard.

"Mother don't try to put out lies." He let out a sigh with gentle eyebrows.

Kaito rolled her eyes and patted Kai's shoulder. "I would never lie about such a thing Kai. Besides their mother is obviously better than the father." She joked again.

You couldn't keep in the laughter and Kai was annoyed.

"Isn't that correct Y/n? I sure think it is." She laughed lightly asking you. "I think it's correct as well Kaito." You went along with the joke and sent a smug look at Kai.

He gave in, but still wanted to bite back. "Alright I agree. We can also say that they got their mothers pretty looks." He went closer towards you and wrapped his slender fingers around your waist.

He was being all smug.

Your heart started to beat faster than the normal speed. "You bet they did, Y/n's the most beautiful women ever." Kaito smiled giving an answer quickly before you could.