Life 🍋

🍋 mature content. We did it, note at the end. Now, this will be the last time for this book. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

After the wedding you and Kai had gotten in a black car to a mystery location only he knew.

Your new husband didn't give you any clues to as where you were going.

His teasingly gestures in the car with your body at his fingertips made you throw a few guesses on the secret place.

"So where are we going? Are you taking the long way home?" You asked with the redness of your cheeks going away, it mostly only happened because you had drinks at the little wedding party.

"Don't worry my wife, we're almost there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I know I definitely will." Kai added with a whisper in the end.

Your head was still all over the place from guessing the location and the party.

"Did you like the wedding?" You asked him fixing the veil that was bothering the back of your head.

Kai turned to the left and answered. "Of course I loved it. I liked the colors and theme of it, I can tell you had lots of fun, and practiced dancing." He chuckled thinking back to the many times you pulled him on the dance floor.

"What I loved most of all was making you my love, my wife. Finally slipping that ring in you, I was so excited like a kid again." Kai spoke with a light chuckle.

"I know, you're my husband now. We have a little girl and two babies, it's a dream come true with my husband." You smiled at Kai who also had the same expression.

"Uh oh I'm going to hit that curb." Kai smirked and your eyes became wide open.

"Do not hit that curb, Kai I swear you better stop." You said worried with a panicked laugh because you wouldn't know how hard the curb would be.

Kai wasn't listening and you could see it in his smirk. "Kai you need to listen to your new wife if you want me to stay, you better not." You said gripping his black sleeve.

"You'll still be my wife, Eri would enjoy it right now. Whoops." He deeply chuckled and hit the curb that gave a light bounce.

You got scared for no reason, now having an annoyed face on. "You are such a bad driver and husband." You pouted at him.

Kai's slender finger went to your puffy white wedding dress and he patted his hand by your thigh.

"You won't be thinking that right now my beautiful wife, when I'm inside and your a mess underneath me. I'll also have my wife ride me all night." Kai huskily said turning over at you.

The feeling of the car stopped surrounded by a few others. Your eyes flowed to look outside the window.

It was, a love hotel.

"K-Kai." You spoke and he had already opened his car door about to head out. "I already made a reservation for us in a lower room, I don't want to risk breaking the floor from banging you. No time for cold feet my love." Kai smirked swiftly moving around to help you out.

You got out of the expensive car and held his warm hand tight. "Kai we can't go in dressed like, this." You mentioned your over the top puffy dress and Kai's fancy attire.

"There's no need to worry about it my love, it will come off soon. Besides, I get to show my wife to the world already." Kai lifted your hand up to his lips and gently kissed it.

You rolled your eyes but a bit of laughter spilled. "You really think your slick aren't you?" You asked Kai with a playful glint sparkling.

"I am sure that I am, that's why you fell for me first." He smirked and let your hand loose, pulling you closer in the process.