Cats Out of the Bag

A little fluff in this chapter before the next sorta spicy one I guess haha. Extra long one! Enjoy~
__________________________________

The day was contrasting in dissimilar ways today.

On one boundary, it was gleaming and a vivid atmosphere. That side held Y/n and Eri.

On the other area, was inky and dreadful. That was the side where the three members of the Hassaiki would be.

"Are you all ready to go? I'm positive we won't be noticed since it's abandoned and we're in this get up." Kai stated with a tired expression in his golden yellow lidded eyes.

"We're good." Hari responded. A confused focus placed on the white cloaked male. "Why did you crumple up the paper?" He asked joining his boss.

"None of your business. Once I've read information, it clicks and stays in my memory." Kai tapped his head with a white glove. The crunchy paper looking like a wavy potato chip on the rusty desk.

"Ah I see. So once you've embedded Y/n and you together it doesn't leave your mind? Damn I was hoping I would take her, but you seem to be to attached to that women. Get her player Kai~" Hari teased the masked male. Bumping his elbow to his side in the process.

"Seriously you won't stop. It's not going to work when she figures out who I am, and she just has a job." Kai said with lazy eyes.

Once she finds out I'm a monster, she'll run away far from me. I'm willing to risk everything for now. Y/n will never hold a deep regard for me. Kai internally stated to himself.

"You never know. Let me work my magic and boom! Mrs. Y/n Chisaki is on her way for some eros." Hari rejoiced and clapped his hands together.

The brown haired male at this point was straight up irritated. He ran a white glove again through his hair with a deep groan. "I'm not taking your shit so pay attention to our task at hand." He said halfheartedly not surprised.

"Alright alright master. Wait, would you like her to call you that in bed or? Oh! I bet you'll groan louder when giving it." Nothing would shut up this mistake of a human.

"That's it." Kai's foot stomped on the creaky old floor as he zoomed to hold Hari's collar. "I will commit a murder right now, please pause this." He silently added to the end of his sentence.

"Chicken strips okay boss." Hari said, head moving away from Kai's face. "Take your bird mask away before you poke my eye out geez." Hari complained dragging the beak away.

After Kai stopped his threatening, Hari couldn't help but whisper something else. "Chisaki you never say please. Your always so cold and filthy. Ever since Y/n portrayed in the picture you became unlike yourself. Has she changed you?" Hari murmured quietly scratching his foggy goggles.

"Saying something else Kurono?" The male in question turned with a glare in his golden yellow eyes.

"Nothing. Where the hell is Joi at?" He responded saving himself from actually being murdered today. Kai shook off his words and shrugged at his statement of Joi.

The tall males looked around. It was difficult to find the man since he was as small as an inch ruler.

Turns out he was frantically putting on his bird mask just from behind them.

"Hey Joi you made us have a heart attack there for a second! Not that we care if you existed or not but good news." Hari leaned down to pat his shoulder gently.

Joi sighed with a shaky breath. "You suck. Chisaki are you sure this mission will go as you planned? In and out with evidence or something?" He asked quickly.