One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo

This ones wholesome and fluffy. Please tell me some baby name ideas because- it's around the corner. Reveal(next chapter hopefully) Enjoy~
_____________________________

The heat in your body increased the more you laid in bed. It got to the point where you just didn't want to deal with.

You moved around in bed, Kai pulled you slightly closer to keep you. "Mm Kai, I'm hot." You said trying to get away from his grasp to feel the air.

"Mmm I know you're hot my love." You heard his raspy voice say, his shoulder shook slightly telling you that he was laughing.

You pushed him away more. "Kai I'm serious I'm getting heated." You plopped down on the bed trying to sink in it, hopefully getting some coolness from the sheets.

"Well we did something very heated, you sure it's not just a blush?" He pulled you closer to lick your ear. "Kai Chisaki I swear I can get up and leave!" You got angry at him.

He still took it as a joke. "Oh really you can walk after that? I'd like to see you get up Y/n Chisaki." He switched your last name with his again.

Though you were fuming at him, your face turned red. "Let me go then." You sighed, then began to smile as you felt his arm leave.

"Thank you!" You said in a cheerful mood again. As you were trying to sit up on the bed you felt a sharp pain in your back and legs.

"Damn your mood changes quick with that baby in you hm?" Kai smirked hearing your tone. "Don't judge me for it! You did this!" Your eyebrows furrowed as you angrily faced him again.

To your surprise Kai was sitting up and you had to tilt your face up. "There's the feisty mood again." He gave your lips a swift kiss.

"Now, go try and get up my stubborn love." He tucked a strand of your loose h/c hair behind your ear.

You rolled your eyes at his two responses, a playful smile wanting to appear on your lips.

"Fine, I'll show you, prove to you that I can get up perfect fine by myself." You glared at him and felt another tingling sting in your legs as you edged them off the bed.

A hurt noise case from your mouth, you tried to cover it up smiling back at him. Kai knew you like the back of his hand and smirked seeing your pained smile, having you go on.

"Perfectly fine you said? Then go ahead and continue. Walk to the dresser and grab a shirt, or else I might be tempted for another round." Kai smirked making a spinning motion with his finger.

Your body was still bare from earlier so his golden yellow orbs were still taking in everything. "I-I am going! Stop looking!" You said with a red blush.

"Maybe I will, or I perhaps won't." Kai chuckled seeing you walk like a newborn giraffe.

The pain in your legs hurt so much, it felt like half of your body was chopped off. Though the stinging like bee stings crowding on your leg made you able to walk.

At times, you were almost to the point at face planting right on the hard floor, at least it would be cold.

You shakily held onto things as you limped over each step to the dresser. The little growing human in you was also causing a bigger wait by the minute. The curve on your stomach also extending.

Your favorite personality trait about yourself was being lazy, it was so hard to do on a daily basis.

Deciding to be lazy once more today because it wouldn't hurt a soul, you held your body firm landing on Kai's dresser.