Waiting

Author-Chan loves all of you readers.
Enjoy~
___________________________________

"What time is it?" Kai rubbed his messy brown bed head as he picked up the device from the table.

It was still eerie in his room.

When he turned on his phone the max brightness hit his eyes. "Fucking bright shit." He adjusted the brightness to not burn his golden yellow eyes.

Kai's phone brightness wasn't the only thing that was booming. His notifications were piled up.

Several missed calls from Hari and Joi. Text messages from scams and his annoying co workers.

"These idiots better have not spammed my phone because they don't know where to put the body." He complained and called Hari.

The phone rang three times before the male answered.

"Finally you answer Kai! Like damn what were you doing? That lady friend of yours still there." Hari teased him and muffled laughs were heard from the other end.

"Sorry yesterday was the deadline for complaints." He answered with a dead tone.

"Come on it isn't anything you should be mad or worry about. I didn't kill anyone today!" Hari exclaimed while Kai sat up in his bed.

"Oh really, and what do you want? A gold star?" Kai said dropping with sarcasm. "Typical Overhaul." Hari grumbled from the other line.

"You shouldn't even be out. We need to keep a distance from other's until it's time." Kai said in a deep voice.

"Says the one who wants to get in a specific women's pants while giving her a job." The brown haired male had become distracted when a small cream was heard from outside his bedroom door.

"Did you find any more information on her profile?" He asked. Multiple sounds were heard from his phone.

"Nothing yet. But I did get more information on the targeting group that made their move already." He spoke typing things in.

Kai chuckled. "So you say. I guess that means that soon, when we find out more of course, we'll make another big entrance. No one will stop us." He said sinisterly.

"Great idea. I think Joi and I got today covered. It's nothing special today just research. You can stay at your house while we figure things out here." Hari said.

Kai rubbed his temple but obliged. "Alright. If anything moves or happens when I'm gone you'll all pay." He said through the phone.

"Okay mom." Hari said pushing his buttons. "I swear if you keep doing that. When I get back there make sure there are files on the table. Because if there isn't, I will remove your hand or rip your arm off and beat you to death with it."

Hari whistled. "Taking more charge. And look at the one telling us not to kill people, trying to commit his own murder. By the way, be careful when you come back with that body outside the alley way." He stated very quickly.

"What?" Kai said between gritted teeth. "We'll do what you said boss bye!" He hung up before the two males could argue again.

"Idiots." He sighed and got out of bed. More creaking noises were heard, but lower in the house. "What in the hell is that?" He quietly went down to investigate.

He grabbed his black mask. White gloves stayed on.

As Kai went outside a door caught his eye. The door to his daughter's room was open. His golden yellow eyes widened very slightly.