I Need Loyalty

After this chapter comes the demons hopefully. This book was longer than expected, but thank you all for sticking. Enjoy~
________________________________

While Eri was at school you were in the car with Kai. He was driving to a little baby store online. It sold more but it was as big as the store you two went with Eri.

She said to wait and go again together. So you and your fiancé stuck with a small store with cute and simple clothes along with other necessities you all needed to have in order to live.

Kai was keeping his golden yellow eyes on the road, but he was still taking glances at you from the passenger seat.

He had a sweet smile on his face, but then he saw the little flower Eri's friends gave you and he frowned.

A red light came into your way and Kai stopped carefully not wanting to hurt the hard motion on your seven months huge stomach.

"Aww look at how cute these little headbands are Kai! We should get some to style our little girl! Oh and the dinosaur onesie that Eri chose at the store last time! These clothes are so cute!" You smiled scrolling at the stores choices online.

Kai chuckled hearing how happy you were about it. "You can get whatever you want my love." Kai said as the light changed to green again.

Your eyes widened for a moment. "Anything? Kai don't be ridiculous I'm not spending loads of money when. When we don't even know if the babies will make it." You sadly stated the truth, face dropping to the little unknown body parts moving around in your stomach.

The male also had a downcast appearance when he heard your voice crack.

"Y/n, please don't speak like that my love. I have a feeling, I know the babies will come out perfectly fine. I know you'll be an even greater mother that I can't wait to see." He gently placed his hand on your thigh.

He felt a wet tear land on his palm as he squeezed your thigh to reassure you.

You sniffled out the tears that were making your eyes glossy and held them back in.

"I-I hope so. I'm tired of having these mood swings all the time." You wiped the extra tear that fell from your eye.

Kai stopped the car on a red light. "That's the spirit my love. Just think of the outcome. Two wonderful newborns and Eri." He leaned over the middle compartment and gently grabbed your chin.

He turned your head and tilted it up to face him. Kai gave you a sweet kiss. He continued to leave small kisses as you kissed back into his soft touch.

You felt his hand move to your stomach and rub on top of your shirt carefully. The feeling of mushy skin pulled around as the babies moved.

A loud noise seemed to startle the babies inside as they kicked you.

The cars behind you and Kai started honking. There was a green light replacing the red one.

Kai rolled his golden yellow eyes and pulled away from giving you kisses. He honked back at them trying to glare from his windshield.

"Stupid idiots can't wait for a minute while I kiss my fiancée." He grumbled and started to drive again.

You laughed lightly as he flipped the drivers in the cars off when they zoomed pass him.

Hearing him say fiancée, you felt like you were in a wonderland again. It was reality that you would get used to, even more things to come.

"Well technically speaking you weren't paying attention to the road." You lifted your eyebrows up in amusement at your words with a growing sly grin.