Mr. and Mrs.

I'm so excited for this chapter, I don't know much about how this works. But by visuals please don't judge me. Enjoy~
_________________________________

To put it simply, you were stressed and nervous out for a whole week.

You had a reason to be all of the above.

It wasn't just any week like taking Eri to school and going out to small places as a family. Oh god no.

Today was the day that your family was going to expand in trust and love. It was the day that you had always dreamed of as a little girl.

Now that is was here, you were a frantic young adult filled with nervousness.

It was the day of the wedding. Your wedding.

"Holy crap, I'm going to be married today." You whispered to yourself laying in bed.

You couldn't sleep last night, or the night before. It wasn't the pressure of the wedding, it was thinking that you would act stupidly.

Thinking that, Kai would just quit it then and there, leaving you alone again. Throwing it all away, it made you worry a lot.

You drifted back down to Earth from all the negative thoughts when a pair of arms squeezed tight around your waist.

"Mmm you're getting married to me." The raspy morning voice of Kai reminded you in your ear again.

You felt his hot lips kiss your ear and trail down to your neck. "Are you, sure you want to do this Kai? With me?" You asked leaning into his warm touch.

Kai became slightly confused. "What do you mean this? The wedding, the new life?" He asked, you felt his finger play with your engagement ring.

That was also coming off and being replaced today.

You let out a sad sigh, Kai knew that sigh by heart. "I just- I still can't believe this is going to happen. My mind hasn't stopped moving and my heart hasn't stopped loving you. I'm worried that, you'll leave me too soon." You turned around to face Kai.

Well, your face collapsed on his hard chest as your nose released small sniffles.

Kai heard your pain and understood it, also becoming emotional. He lifted up your chin to see your glossy eyes.

"Oh my love, there's no need to worry. There's not a reason for you to cry. I proposed to you knowing that I would want to be with you my entire life. I say it everyday, I love you. Nothing will change that." He sweetly smiled and kissed your lips softly.

You melted giggling into his touch and kissed back passionately. Kai smirked seeing your boldness and pulled you the closest you two could be in the shared bed.

"I love you too." You opened your mouth letting his wet muscle slip in and explore your wet cavern.

Kai groaned feeling your hand go up in his messy brown hair and twist locks in your fingers.

His slender hand went down on the small of your back to your ass. Kai nibbled on your tongue and squeezed the part his hand was holding.

You released a moan making him want more of you. "My fiancée, less than twenty four hours my soon wife." He let your mouths both rest from the kiss to catch air.

Kai's warm mouth went to your chin to huskily breathe on it. He lifted your waist up a bit so you would be taller than him laying down.

"God, I love you. I can't wait for the wedding and honeymoon I have planned later, a very little amount of later. This is real life my love." Kai whispered beginning to suck on your neck.