Toddler Time + Sprout

Like, wholesomeness is too cute on this one, Vovok and Eri just, fluff honestly. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The covers were closely draped around you.

You were peacefully sleeping, all of it ends when the sun rays begin to stand on your face. Moving around you tried to get away from the light, it was too bright.

Groaning your body lifted on the bed, slowly cracking.

"What the hell? Where am I?" You rubbed your eyes. They slowly began to pop out as you remembered what you did last night.

Shit. I'm not a virgin anymore. Was the first thing that crossed your mind.

You looked down at your body, seeing a large grey shirt on, and huge boxers on your legs. Then, Kai crosses your mind.

Kai. We actually did it? You thought, blushing at his touch and emotions from last night.

Glancing to your side, there was just a dip in the sheets, and dry cum. "Kai got up." You quietly spoke.

Speaking of the man, he walked in with a tray wearing sweats plus a black shirt, and a little girl with pajamas, holding her hand. With white gloves on, no mask, the tray held your favorite breakfast.

A smile merged into your lips watching them approach you. Eri ran. "Good morning Y/n!" She held the bed and jumped happily.

You laughed covering up a bit. "Good morning Eri." You tried to pat her head, but moving caused a pain to sting in your legs.

"Gah, ow. My legs hurt." You felt them feeling numb like bee stings.

Kai smirked. "I guess I went too hard. Even the beds starting to creak now." He chuckled and gave you a kiss on your hot cheek.

Rolling your eyes at him, you still smiled. "Everything hurts." You complained. "Be quiet. I have deep scratch marks and I'm not complaining." He stated gently placing your food on your aching legs.

Eri shook the bed. "It is creaky! Y/n are you okay? What did you two do?" The little girl spilled questions.

"N-nothing we uh p-played some games. I'm okay so don't worry about me Eri." You covered it up.

Kai wasn't just done like that. "Games? Then I'd love to play more 'games' with you." He said delightfully.

"Can I play too?!" Eri climbed on the bed, she paused. "What's this white stuff?" She asked again and reached to touch it.

Both Kai's and your faces turned into horror. "No don't!" You both stopped Eri. She quickly sat back down.

Her eyes moved to see your breakfast sitting on you. "Y/n! Drink the juice! Daddy let me pour it please!" She sat on besides you. "Okay let me see if you did it good Eri." You laughed stroking her soft cheek.

You drank some orange juice while Eri waited. "Wow Eri you did really good!" You said trying to hide your leg pain.

"Yay it was good!" Eri rejoiced hugging your arm. "Be careful Eri." Kai said observing the scene. My two favorite people. He thought.

Eri backed away. "O-okay." She shyly said. "Kai don't be rude, I'm okay." You looked up at the towering man.

"Oh your okay? Then you wouldn't mind." He said before scooting you over and adding himself in the bed, you between the two.

"Ow my leg!" You yelled sliding it away. "You complain too much Y/n." He spoke kissing you lovingly.

"Ew kissing!" Eri covered her eyes, but still left a slit open to see. You pulled away, Kai's arm slipped around your waist. "Hey missy I thought you liked that!" You tickled her.