Attention from Mommy 🍈

Many time skips to come for babies first steps, words, etc. Wedding parts too. 🍈 I'm so sorry, you have been warned. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

The little baby life was just at its beginning to start like a race car on a track. You knew not to stress since time can really fly and move quickly.

Nine months ago you had just found out you were pregnant. Today, you were blessed and proud of your two little twin babies.

Eri was as excited as ever for everyday to come. She had asked for two twin brothers so it would take getting used to the little Yuki at home.

The little horned girl got jealous when attention went closer to her. Kai had also drifted away when having special moments with you.

Everyone seemed like they suddenly wanted your attention. You were tempted to stress out but somehow kept yourself calm and cool.

That's a new trait.

After your mother, Uncle Levi, and sister came to congratulate you on the baby, a wash of relief went over knowing that they still supported you.

The chubby little babies were ever so cute to resist. Your mother took millions of pictures for albums, she would stare at them all day thinking of how her husband would have reacted.

She grew emotional at times. M/n would soon have a talk with you about your dad because your life was suddenly changing. She wanted you to be fully happy with Kai and your new family.

Your Uncle Levi had been the more protective one despite not always there in childhood. He was here now to benefit your life and take care of your life, with a smile.

S/n had changed after finding out you finally grasped romance. She was so happy her demeanor and emotions took over for the greatest change.

Life was looking up, with much stress for the future things happening.

Two babies, what could possibly be bad on a daily basis? Not to mention Eri's friends, school life, and birthday. Marriage was headed on its way, it was going to crash down in a rapid speed changing your life again.

"My love are you okay?" Kai asked from besides you, catching your attention back on earth. "H-huh oh course am of I. I mean of course I am! What makes you say that?" You nervously chuckled with a dying smile.

Kai on the other hand began to chuckle deeply. "Course am of I? Of course you're acting weird you haven't changed Hajime in his new pajamas." Kai fixed the buttons on Yuki's new rainbow onesie.

Yuki was wide awake, barley blinking her golden yellow eyes. Her tiny hands were balled up together and she was kicked as Kai changed her socks.

Kai laughed at her as Yuki's tongue made another clicking sound. A small smile went on her pink lips as her eyes winked close.

You smiled at your daughter. Hajime's foot suddenly kicked your stomach. "Oh I'm so sorry my little baby your all cold aren't you? Mommy's going to make you warm okay? So you can be a cute warm chubby baby, yes your a cute baby." You cooed at him with a laugh.

Hajime smiled brightly with a gasp as if he was laughing. You tickled her chubby cheeks and slipped on a new diaper.

Kai bent down to pick up Yuki from the bed, he saw how quickly you put Hajime's diaper on. He stopped in his tracks and stared.

You picked Hajime up gently and kissed his warm cheek. His bald head was laying on your shoulder while his cheek squished.

He was spitting a little on the fabric of your shirt. His little tongue licking it and feeling the texture, he made a disgusted face for a minute.