Girly Habits

If you aren't a girly person I'm sorry but you will be for Eri. I've also added extra fluff for you darlings. Enjoy~
___________________________________

All that was heard throughout the Chisaki household was the sound of Eri's animated show and water splashing.

In the sink of course.

You were washing the dishes while Kai was cleaning the table and sweeping.

Some moments you could hear tiny feet jumping from the living room at Eri's favorite parts.

This caused a lighthearted laugh to find it's way out of your mouth. Kai stopped wiping the counter for a mere second.

Her laugh. It's so. Angelic. The male thought, a very low chuckle escaped his lips.

From the sink you felt the tips your ears heat up. "Why are you laughing?" You broke the silly silence. "Because of your laugh." He answered truthfully.

That actually kinda hurt you. "Are you saying that my laugh is ugly?" You questioned with a slight sting in your throat.

"Absolutely." Kai said with a smirk under that mask. Way to play it off and hurt me. You didn't want to pout right now. He'll see how much of a weakling you can be.

"Not." Wait what? His words left your gears turning. "Huh?" You turned to look at him just to be face to face. He sneakily made it to your side.

"Your laugh. It's not ugly. Quite the opposite actually." His words caused another tingle to emerge within you. A good kind.

The feeling of butterflies floating inside of your stomach as your face melted with red. The reddest apple in the world had nothing on you.

"O-oh. In t-that c-case. Thank y-you." You peeled your eyes away before anymore temptations occurred and continued to scrub the spoons.

"Why were you laughing?" Kai asked you, creating another conversation. "M-me?" You stuttered like a school girl. Stupid heart making me feel like this. Dumb mouth. You cursed out things that had no control.

"Yes you. Is there another women standing next to me with wonderful e/c orbs?" He said deeply.

If he's trying to seduce me it's working. You blushed again. "I uh. I was laughing at, Eri's excitement." You smiled recalling her emotions.

"Excitement?" Kai asked confused. "Yes. She seems excited when watching that show. It's a whole different side." You spoke with a glowing smile.

"A whole different side indeed. You know you slightly introduced that to her." Kai said solemnly. "What do you mean introduced her?" You asked.

Fingers getting old like raisins because of the ponding water and soap. Kai took notice and began to help you.

With the gloves kept on.

"You don't have to wash them! Or take those ridiculous gloves off." You said with a giggle. "I for one think they are quite fashionable." A chuckle escaped his mouth.

"I don't mind." He grabbed a dirty bowl and began to scrub as well. "Alright then." You responded.

"What I mean by my first words was that, Eri's extremely different now. A good kind I assume. With your personality and wit she appears, like you." He said, his golden yellow eyes squinted.

Your heart began to feel another emotion. Love. Not just any kind of love though, a motherly, love. But, why?

Eri wasn't your daughter. Heck, she wasn't even related to you. So, why?