Oooo A Working Man

But imagine that in a southern accent, no offense. This is why I suck at writing. Books coming to a close, more to come! Enjoy~
__________________________________

Time, was really washing away quickly. Days passed, then it was weeks, then it was a whole month. Next thing you know it would be a whole year.

It was now November, the cold weather had took a slow toll in Japan.

The trees were loosing their green leaves. They turned into all kinds of brown colors and fell off making crunching sounds.

Wind picked up heavier each day, the clouds growing gloomy getting ready for a rainfall.

Eri has had her friends over many times, seeing them all smile and make the babies laugh always brightened your day.

During last month of the sleepover, you realized Eri and her friends were the very smart kids. They still acted bad at times and fought, but they used thinking skills a lot.

You remembered when they built the fort in her room all alone, all the tools and substances they got made it huge.

The taught Yuki and Hajime a lot of things in just hours, they talked a lot.

..

"Hey Eri can you please pass me that big white pillow? I'm going to put it over here to make it more stable, just in case the water vapor in your room won't tumble it over." Fumihiro said giving out his hand.

You and Kai were standing by the door hearing his scientific like words. Kai was holding the sleeping Hajime and Yuki was drinking some of your breastmilk.

Surprisingly, all the kids knew what water vapor was.

"Okay Fumihiro!" Eri giggled and handed him the white pillow.

"Kageyama can I stand on your head to put this blanket up on the chair? I promise I won't hurt your nervous system from there!" Hinata gave puppy eyes to his friend.

The taller little boy glared at him. "You better be careful, I don't want to leave the sleepover yet because I got hurt from you. I ate all my vitamins and have potassium so you won't ruin it. Go." Kageyama stated fixing a little pillow on the ground.

Hinata saw him bend down so he could sit on his head. "Yay thank you Kageyama, I won't hurt you!" He giggled and climbed on top.

The orange heads tongue stuck out as he concentrated to place the balking perfectly on the chair.

"Done see?! Now we can use it to survive and you'll be alive! Is your oxygen okay? Was I heavy?" Hinata said getting off.

Kageyama shook his head. "No you were lighter than hydrogen, good thing you weren't as heavy as hassium." He giggled and they continued to work.

You heard their words and your eyes widened. Looking over at Kai, his mouth hung open.

"Woah this is a huge fort already! Let me help you Eri, I don't want you to fall and hurt your phalanges!" Mina carefully speed walked over.

The horned girl was now carrying a chair with Mina. "Thank you! I won't hurt my fingers because I'm a hero!" She giggled and it was contagious to all the little kids.

Fumihiro had a little spread blush on his cheeks from hearing Eri.

"Hey periodic table haired boy, can you help me raise this up? I think my gastrocnemius is giving up, hurry." Haruka pouted at the boy feeling his legs wobbly from holding pillows.