Kai's Spree Deal 🍋

Yeah, I don't like where this is going either. 🍋 means lemon sexual content, mature, very. You have been warned. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The bedroom wasn't very far from Eri's room. Kai decided to close Eri's door because today, you might want to have an extra wheel chair lying around.

"Kai." You said in his hungry hot kiss as he carried you to the bed. "Y/n~" Kai said more seductively as he pulled away.

He smirked seeing your lips pink and rising to be swollen already. Kai quickly got into your shared room and didn't hesitate to gently place you on the bed.

While climbing on top of you like prey he licked his lips. "God it's been so long since I had fun with you." He said pressing the huge tent in his pants closer to your part, creating a friction.

Just by that, you felt the wetness coming in. "K-Kai it hasn't even been a long time." You said with a light laugh, trying not to moan as Kai rubbed your clothes together.

Kai bent his head down to kiss your jawline, both of his hands trapping your head, pinning you.

"Well for me it has been a while. Even if it was last week for you. So tonight, right now, I'm going to go as hard as I can." He licked your jaw a final time and began to kiss your lips again.

You knew there was definitely no escape. Kai's leg was gently pressing against your bottom area, his hands were cutting off all exits, and his lips were locked into yours.

Kissing back, Kai smirked into the kiss. He kissed you sweetly before going passionate and rough again.

His tongue slid across your soft lips, you felt his saliva sticking on. Slowly opening your mouth, Kai felt the little slit it was opening to and his tongue went inside quick.

The males wet muscle explored your wet cavern like there was no tomorrow, sucking on your cheek skin softly.

You gasped, but it turned into a moan when his tongue bit down on yours. His boner felt harder as he felt you getting wetter underneath him.

Both needing air you pulled away, a single string of saliva connecting your wet muscles together.

"Naughty girl. Moan for me more my love~" Kai went lower and rubbed his hard member on your soaking wet part.

You bit your lip down to reduce the moan from coming out. Kai smirked, seeing you filled him with anticipation.

His hands were moved from the side of your head and went to hold your waist. His slender fingers were cold making swirls in your bare stomach underneath your shirt.

Kai chuckled as your face flushed even more. "I said moan my love." He said before going to your neck and leaving lots of fresh, dark, and big hickeys.

His teeth dug in your skin as his tongue sucked on it. He went closer to your collarbone and found your sweet spot when you moaned feeling his hot breath.

"And X marks the lovely spot." He whispered in your ear and went to suck and bite continuously on your neck.

You moaned as Kai left it round and very purple. "Ngh K-Kai your ahh~" Your hands went to his back and up into his brown hair.

Your fingers hooked onto locks of his brown messy hair. Kai groaned while marking more hickeys, practically making your actual skin color wash away.

"Y/n we're just getting to the good part~. I can't wait to hear more of your sweet noises~." He quickly kissed your lips and ripped your shirt from the middle.