Moanday with Daddy 🍋

First of all, I'm so sorry I need to stop. It's going to be pretty long, get bibles. 🍋 means mature content. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

"Eri, Chisaki? And she has long hair, so she's a girl!" A little orange haired boy whispered to his friend besides him.

The black haired boy pouted. "Boke Hinata boke! She is a girl." He grumbled, shoving his chair away.

The orange haired boy smiled because he got it right, and moved his seat right back, close to the black haired boy.

Eri looked around at all the kids, they seemed nice, and so did her new teacher in her opinion. She was still anxious.

The little girl glanced at you and Kai. You were both still waiting at the door like Mrs. Neal promised.

You saw her scared face and waved with a smile. Eri smiled back and looked away, to see a familiar boy raising his hand.

"Yes Vovok do you have a question?" Mrs. Neal asked the child. He grinned at you with sharp teeth.

"Eri's my cousin, I think. Her mommy is my mommy's big sister!" Vovok exclaimed catching a few by shock.

"Mrs. Neal! I saw Eri at the park, we're friends too!" A colorful haired boy smiled. "Ah Vovok and Fumihiro! Do you really know them Eri?" The teacher smiled sweetly at her.

Eri felt more comfortable knowing that they reached out. "Yes." She whispered with a shy smile.

"Alright! Welcome to room 7 Eri!" The students and teacher smiled, well some tried to.

Mrs. Neal handed some things to Eri. "That's your cubby right there darling. You may sit in table five with Vovok, Fumihiro, Haruka, Hinata, Kageyama, and Mina. Since we have an uneven amount. Haruka will come direct you while I go talk to mommy and daddy okay?" Mrs. Neal said waving someone over.

The sweet teacher quietly left the room, the little kids knowing to go back to coloring.

"Come on Eri, you sit over here. No, I'm not a girl." A boy with oceanic blue hair and eyes gently pulled her over.

Eri giggled at him and followed politely. "You're funny." She smiled at him. A tiny grin was on his face, barely noticeable. "Okay." He simply said, placing her in her seat, at the craziest table.

"Kageyama can you share your milk with me today at-" "No." The two argued while coloring again.

A girl with pink skin, tiny horns like Eri, and black eyes kept waving with a grin every time Eri would stare at her.

When Eri waved back, she was happy and jumpy in her seat. Vovok and Fumihiro were already friends, they all quickly welcomed her into their group.

Mrs. Neal saw Eri interacting with the children, seeing her laughter at times, peeking from outside the door.

"Is she doing alright?" You asked nervously biting your nails. Kai's arm patted your back trying to comfort you, though he was quite nervous himself about his daughter.

The teacher chuckled. "She's doing just fine. Amazing even." Mrs. Neal said. Principal Daisuke was leaning into the door to see Eri.

"Wow, splendid that shes interacting with so many already. As expected, a brilliant child." He said showing you Eri.

She was laughing and coloring with the others. You also noticed familiar kids. "Absolutely. She already knows Vovok and Fumihiro." The teacher stated with a laugh.

You smiled at your daughter, tears wanting to spill from your happiness. "I'm so proud of her." You said standing right up again. Kai broke into a smile.