Beautiful

Chubby babies are superior here. Slowly moving forwards and coming to an end. Still lots to go! I love you all tysm. Enjoy~
_________________________________

For starters, your head felt amazing. All the pain went away as soon as you closed your eyes. Even your eye bags had went away in that time.

Despite feeling good of rest, you felt something wrong on your arm. You remember falling asleep with Yuki in your arms, but it felt light and not numb at all.

Yuki. Wait, Yuki? My arm, my baby! You panicked in your brain and shot up in bed.

You looked around the atmosphere and saw that you were still in the hospital room.

Your scared demeanor was still held as you frantically looked around.

Stopping on your left side, you saw Kai cradling the two babies in his string arms. "My love, you're awake." Kai smiled, it dropped down when he saw your bloodshot up eyesight.

"Are you alright Y/n? Why are you appearing that way?" He asked with more soft golden yellow eyes. You let out a relieved sigh seeing the babies breathing fine in your fiancé's arms.

Holding your chest through the patient dress you calmed down and let out a wholehearted laugh. "I'm sorry I scared you Kai. Nothings wrong, I was just panicking for a while because I knew Yuki was at my hold." You smiled staring at your chubby sleeping daughter.

Kai chuckled feeling her tiny fingers on his shirt. They babies still looked so cute.

They were no longer in burrito blankets. Yuki had on a pink polka dot onesie with bow designs. Hajime had on a blue onesie with star designs.

"You don't need to worry about them Y/n. You need to rest because you'll be helping a lot, I'm always going to be there when you call." He spoke quietly seeing Hajime twist around for a few seconds.

"I know you will Kai, I can't believe this. There's two cute chubby babies in front of me that are actually mine, being held by my fiancé that got me this far in life." You felt like crying again staring at Kai holding the squishy tiny humans.

Kai couldn't keep his smile away, it had been plastered on the whole day.

"Y/n. Every minute, hour, second, or moment I spend with you. I fall in love even more with you, I'd say you changed my life with the greatest impact in the universe." He smiled fixing his arm to rest while holding Yuki tight.

Your eyes squeezed hard trying not to get really emotional. Being pregnant you had an excuse for mood swings, it was going to be difficult now.

"K-Kai don't say things like that, you're going to make me cry like that." You lightly laughed wiping a tear that ran down out your eye.

The male carefully stood up carrying both of the sleeping babies. "But I am going to say things like that, I always want to be able to express my love for my fiancée. That's one reason I proposed. You're so beautiful and such an amazing person, you're my world. I love you so so much." He smiled with a gentle smile.

"Give me Yuki. I want less weight on you with our chubby babies so I can give you a kiss." You stretched your arms out with your hair sprawled on the pillow sitting up.

Kai's golden yellow orbs raised with his eyebrows for a moment. "Alright then, whatever my love says." He smirked and slowly laid his left arm down on your stomach.

You lifted your hands with the words still connected at held Yuki. Despite her being a newborn, she felt your heartbeat and arms again.

Gazing down at your daughter, she opened her beautiful golden yellow eyes just like Kai's. She looked up at you with lazily half lidded eyes.